chanwoo (ikon) x dino [happy ending]

This is req from carat9teen
Hope you like it, dear 💕
____________________________________

I peek inside the dance room from the window. Smile creeping up to my face as i saw him again, lee chan. He is a dancer of our school. One of the best to be exact. Ha, i seriously cant stop myself than come here every teusday just to watch him dance passionately. Well, its not really a big deal, especially when it come to the boy that i have a crush on for months now. Anyway, i just love to watch him dance. Everytime i watch his choreo that he make by himself, its like, im drowned in the world that he creates. He give his emotion, passion and somehow, i understand it and i surely want to go to that world again.

After dancing for god know how long it is, he finally stop, turning off the blasting music. I still staring at him. My eyes just cant tear apart from him, thats all. Its not really matter, chan never notice me an-

Shit. I quickly stand up and run away. D-did he just.. wave at me? He see me? He notice me? Ugh, so great chanwoo, now he'll think you are creepy sunbae.

---------------------

I've been avoiding chan for weeks now. Well, we never close so its easier for me but i seriously avoiding him by run away everytime i saw him 20 feets away from me.

Today is thursday. (I never go to dance room every teusday anymore. Saddd). Im in music rom, i always come here to sing. I love singing as much as i love acting. I can play piano too so i pratically use this room to practice back my piano skills.

"So, you are the one that always play the piano every thursday," the sudden interuppting voice make me flinch, stop playing it abruptly.

I turn around to see the lee gorgeous chan, grinning at the door. My eyes widened, heart beating fast.

"W-what a-are you d-doing here?," i stuttered. Well, its himmmm. Chan just smile, making his way to me which make me scoots away from my original place in reflex. I gulps.i think the day my heart beatind has come to the end. Suddenly, i dont feel anything anymore under me and thats when i realise, i fall out from the fucking small chair. I gasps, shutting my eyes, waiting the hard impact on my back and yeah, i fall hard on the floor "A-auch," i cries.

"Oh my, are you okay?," chan runnig toward me, helping me sit on the floor "im so sorry, it just too sudden to me that i cant caught you in instant. But, why did you scooted away? I dont bite. Maybe later," he winks which make me blush "but not now"

Suddenly, he put his arm under my legs, another on my back and quickly scooped me. I startled a bit before wrapping his neck with my arm, placing me back on the chair.

"Im sorry, i touched you like that," i muttured an its okay. He look at me, eyes smiling before ask "are you really the one that play the piano and sing every thursday?" I nods. I dont want to open up my mouth cause im sure, the only words that come out is kdjdbsjsnns.

"Wow," he claps, making me blush harder "i really love it! Well, this is the third time i heard it but i still love it"

"Wait, i will only come here every thursday so you mean, you come here every thursday too? I thought you only stay at school every teusday"

Chan grins at my word "i knew it! You are the one that always sneeked on me everytime i practice my dance skills. Well, its become preety obvious after i waved too since you now always run away everytime you spot me anywhere" I blush harder that i thought my face will break.

"Aww you look so cute when you shy. Its okay. I didnt mind it especially if it from the cute guy like you and it good to know someone fancy my choreo," chan said, winking Lee Chan stoppp "anyway, i didnt see you at the window after the day i wave at you anymore. I honestly feel so alone and empty without you there. And why did you run away the day i waved? I actually want to get to know you more thats why i wave eventhough i already know you are theres for weeks"

I bit my lower lips. I feel that funny feeling in my stomach and i can feel how crazy me headt beating now. I swear, i feel like i will throw up anytime now. My crush notice me? This is so crazy. But looking at him, his calm smile, i feel great.

15 years later

"Chanwoo hyung, we've been at each other ride for 14 years now. We start our relay with crush feeling at each other, be friend after that and now, we are a couple. And never in my life i imagine myself living this world with anyone else but you. Chanwoo hyung, you have stay with me in my rough time and in my happy time. You bring the best out of me everytime we're together. You mean so much to ne and i donr wanna lose you. Hyung," my vision blurry, tears on it. He now, kneeling down, taking out a small velvet box from his pocket "this is may not be a proposal you had dream but," he open the box, letting me see the preetiest ring "Will you marry me?"

"Yes!," he smile, i can see the tears on his eyes too after i brushing off mine. He then put the ring on my finger "thanks channie" I said, hugging him tightly now. Tears wetting his shoulder.

"No, thank you chanwoo hyung"

That happen last year now, me and chan have our own house with a cat named woozi and a hamster named hoshi. Chan now own a dance studio and even teaching there along with his friend. Me? I become an actor now. But i still sing. But only for the boy named lee chan.

Lifes are great and im happy, its my happy ending.

I hope you like it.

Ship after this is wonhui and junshua. Byee

Anywayy..chanwoo for you guys 💕

chanwoo for you guys 💕

Welll hes so cute hehe