jihan (melody)*

It's been going out like since he arrived at his hometown. Every midnight, he will hear a music, a guitar sound to be exact for about an hour before it stop and continue again the next day. It creep Jeonghan out at first but he get used to it soon after, still curiosity is there.

But today, today Jeonghan decide to come our of his old room and look where does that sound coming from.

"Don't be afraid Jeonghan, it's nothing, anyway you can run away if that thing look scary as fuck," pushing off his window, the guitar sound become more clear and that's when he see a boy around his age sitting right at the branches of the big tree opposite of his room, close to his window.

"Oh, Hi jeonghan you finally come out ," the boy greets with a smile, pushing his guitar aside.

"W-who are you?," Jeonghan asked, a bit confused as how did this boy know him.

"I am Hong Jisoo. Nice to meet you," the boy answered.

"How did you know my name?," Jeonghan asked again, now a bit relax.

"I actually know your grandparents since I can even remember. They are the one that hope I can be friend with you. I have been trying to call you from the first day you are here. I need to admit that I wanna give up but eh, you are here now," Joshua explained, the smile is still on his face.

"Oh, eh but why are you calling me at night? If you call me at the morning I will definitely come to see you right away," Jeonghan said.

"Isn't night more romantic? Anyway, guitar sound at night sounds sweet than when the sun right above our head," the words make Jeonghan laughs.

"Haha what the hell are you talking about"

"Well, I also notice you look more handsome under the moonlight," Joshua's words manage to make Jeonghan blush.

"You are talking crazy," Jeonghan whispered.

"I'm not lying though," Joshua replied.

Jeonghan smile softly at that "so your plan work, huh? I really am talking to you now"

"Yup, I'm glad it work. Anyway, Jeonghan it's getting late. You better go to sleep now. I will meet you again here at the same time, at the same place"

"At night? Again? I already know you so maybe we can talk in the morning too," jeonghan proposed.

"I told you, guitar's sound sounds more romantic at night," Jisoo reasoned.

"Pfft are you trying to be my friend or my boyfriend?"

"Both," Jisoo winked at the other.

"What a flirt," Jeonghan teased back, silently thanking the darkness as he is blushing at the moment.

"I'm genuinue though, good night Jeonghan, see you tomorrow," Jeonghan smile softly at that.

"Good night, be careful when you climb down the tree," he said before waving Jisoo goodbye, closing the window shortly after that.