junshua (flower)*

I dedicate this chap for JNSHUHAA- Make this so you feel less scared to me hahaha

Florist Joshua and buyer junnie
============================
He come again. At this rate, Joshua don't know if Jun really like to buy flowers or what actually. Look, the guy had come to the cute flower shop where he work every once a week since he be work there, like it's part of his schedule. Anyways, whoever in this world buy floers every week and always have the reason why? Only Jun he know so far and he never know Jun will be the one.

"Welcome to our flower shop, sir. May I help you?," Joshua greets warmly, nontheless.

"Hi. Yeah, i need your help~ Today is my friend's birthday and we decide to have a small party for him. Do you know what flowers I should get?," the guy asked, smiling sweetly to Joshua.

"Oh, then, I can prepare a bouquet for you, called sunnyside. This monochromatic bouquet features sunny, yellow blooms, such as roses, sunflowers, and gerbera daisies. Your friend will love it so much that it'll take center stage on a coffee table or kitchen counter for sure. What do you think, sir?"

"Hm, I think it's a good color for this friend of mine since he himself is a sun in our group,"Joshua give Jun one last smile and nod before wlking out from the counter section, busy himself by taking the flowers that needed while humming a music under his breath to distract himself from the guy that standing at the counter, who no doubt, looking at him.

"It's so sweet for you to give a flowers to your friend as a birthday gift, sir," he know there's a lot of thing Jun want to say and he don't want to hear any of it so, before Jun get the chance, he open his mouth first before walking to the counter back, start making the bouquet.

"Honestly, I don't know what should I give to him then I think, flower can express my feeling the most, are you agree?," Jun replied, suddenly adding a question at the end.

"I agree," is the last words from Joshua since he start focusing on the flowers while Jun just look at him handling the flowers. Not knowing what Joshua thought inside of his head, what about me, Jun? Are we still friend? How stupid I am for confessing right? If not, at least we'll still a friend. Right?

-
After paying the flowers and waving a goodbye, Joshua slumped on his chair, sighing quietly.

Well now you might wandering why Joshua cared that much at this guy named Jun. There's nothing wrong if the guy want to come to the shop every week since it, at least, increases the shop's income and it's not like this Jun guy use his money. But no, this Jun is an important person to him. Look, he even know the guy's name because Jun used to be his friend who turn to his crush at the end. He met Jun in highschool and Jun is still new at that time, a transfered student from China. At that time, the boy is lost on everything and so alone, not to mention he even still not fluent in Korea. He happened to be in the same club with Joshua and since Joshua himself know how does it feel to be a new student and to be in completely different environment from what they use to be in their childhood make the american guy want to help and be friend with Jun.

Conversation between them at first, was no doubt, hard but they somehow managed to overcome it. They become friend, do and share everything together and even take a Korean Class together. But unlike Jun, as the time pass by, Joshua's fondness turn into a love feeling. He don't even realized it until his bff point it out

"Oh, please Joshuji. You are so whipped to the chinese boy. You literally can't live without him. I can see how your eyes sparkling everytime you see him or when you guys talk or when you be with him. Just admit it"

But of course Joshua denied it until when Jun start spent most of his time with his new friend than him, he got jealous. At first, he thought maybe the jealousness is normal, that he just afraid this wonwoo boy will take his cute donsaeng from him but then he know, the feeling he got for Jun is not just between friend when he realized he can't live without Jun and he want Jun for him and himself only. Yeah, he don't mind if Jun have other friend than him since he also have another friends but he like the thought that at the end, they know that Jun is his and he is Jun's.