jihan (leaving)*

Well :>

Sad shua. I promise, I have no hate toward Jeongcheol. I don't like the ships but I'm cool with it!
==================================

It was supposed to be okay at first. He thought he can forget about it and just try to move on like the adult he is. He shouldn't feel bad at all. He have no control in who Jeonghan should be friend with. It's not his right. But the burn of jealousy is eating him. It bother Joshua so much. He wander why is he jealous. He didn't feel jealous when the other members talking and having affection with each other so why is it different with jeonghan?

But maybe that's the reason. Yoon Jeonghan. His first friend which gradually become best friend at the end. The one he always relied to. He try to shrug it off and try to be more closer to other members. They are a member of 1 group anyways.

It was okay at first eventho he feel so upset when Jeonghan don't give him that attention. But what make he feel more miserable is when he see the boy with the eldest, Seungcheol.

Is it because he kinda see that Seungcheol seem to look at Jeonghan differently, like in a lover would look at their partner? Is it because Jeonghan sometime tell him this and that about Seungcheol and make he feel somewhat insecure? He try to assure himself, of course Seungcheol is better than him. That boy have been a trainer way longer than him. Seungcheol also are fluent in Korean better than him. Maybe because that too, because of the language barrier. Joshua is still not fluent in Korean and he still have that American accent. It might be hard for Jeonghan to talk to him.

But he miss talking to his friend, so he decide take the Korean class with Jun which means less time with Jeonghan but hey, he can finally talk as much as he can when he finally fluent later on. It's for the best!

It's for the sake of friend so why when Jeonghan one day slipped to his room and told him that he actually have a feeling for Seungcheol, he feel like his hope had been crushed?

Joshua feel betrayed. He feel so upset, he want to cry so bad but why? Why did he feel so sad about it. Jeonghan fall in love with Seungcheol, he is a great guy. He should be happy so why does he feel empty?

Joshua still smile for him him like a good friend do nevertheless.

The American try to avoid himself from all the members. He try to figure out his feeling, that's why. It was one day when he decide to stroll at the park, sitting at the near bench when someone approached him. Surpsingly, it's Wonwoo.

The younger look at him with a smile before take a seat beside him.

"Hyung,, have you sort your feeling yet?" Shua look at him, shocked and confused.

"What do you means?"

"That Jeonghan fall in love with Seungcheol. That is what bother you for this couple of days right?"

"How did you know?,", Joshua bewildered.

"It's kinda obvious honestly, jeonghan hyung's feeling and how you react. Like really," Wonu admits.

Joshua can feel his heart bleeding choking out a faint "I'm sorry" He swallowed his saliva bitterly.

"What are you sorry for? It's fine hyung. You two are friends. Let me get this right, I'm sorry if this actually a total nonsense but; you are sad and you don't know why.. am I right?," Wonwoo questioned.

The elder smile, sigh heavily "I do, wonu and I don't know what's wrong with me. Perhaps becaus he is my best friend, that's all," Joshua said with a smile but even under the dark sky and the light that only coming from the street lamp, Wonwoo can see it's a force one.