boochan [sunset] [M]

A request from biancsss_
I hope you like it

====================================
Chan arrived at the resort hours ago yet his brother still haven't ask him anything though he know so well, Seungcheol have so many questions in his head the moment they met. Why is he there when it's not holiday yet? Why is he alone? Did their parents know about him being there?
What is he doing there? Where is Seungkwan?

Eventhough Seungcheol give him space now, he know the elder will rain him with those questions next day. Ah, he will just try to dodge off from the questions.

Chan walk out from his room and decide to walk alongside the beach. Is he overeacting? He should have a talk with Seungkwan right then and there. But no, he run away, leaving their problem unsolve and here he was, missing his boyfriend. Chan's heart ached remembering the reason why all this thing happen, does Seungkwan still even in love with him?

After 5 minutes of walking, his legs start become sore so he decide to just sit there, since he didn't feel like going back to his room just yet.

Countless of sigh escaping from his mouth until someone suddenly call out his name.

"Ya, channie, darling!," he look up to see his childhood friend, walking to his way as he wave excitedly. Chan who also surprise to see his friend, waving back enthusiatically.

"Yeonjun-ah!," they both exchange a hug before sitting down back together.

"It's a surprise to see you here! I thought you are in collegue. When did you arrived?," Yeonjun asked.

"Just now. I come by to ease my mind for a few days. Collegue is very hectic, I need some rest," Chan said. He does come here to ease his mind because study have stress him out so much but he also come here to run from someone but Yeonjun didn't need to know that. It's not a pleasing story to tell someone who we haven't met for few months, almost a year to be exact.

"Ey that's good. Stay away from something that worn you out and recharge yourself. How long will you stay? Let me show you around. It's been so long since you stay, many thing have change"

"Maybe 2 weeks? I don't really know but yeah, let's go and see around. I really miss this place," Chan agreed.

"Good. I want to show off my boyfriend to you too," Chan's jaw dropped.

"OMG slayyyy 💅"

"Huh?," Yeonjun raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"I mean... uhm, eyyy that's good to know! You better let me see who he is tomorrow! Let me, your bff judge if he's good for you or not," Chan correct himself, embarassed at his gen z word.

"Yeah quick note, he's 2 year younger than us," Yeonjun informed.

"Omg you are dating a child??"

"He's 20 dumbass"

"Ouh.. yeah, sorry i thought we are still in high school for a split second," Chan scratch his head in embarassment. Oh channie, what's wrong with you? Focus!

"Well, it's getting late. I need to wake up early tomorrow so I need to get going now. Don't stay outside for too long! You'll get sick if you did"

"Noted that Mr. Choi Yeonjun"

"I'm going now. See you tomorrow, byee," Yeonjun give him the last wave before making his way to his home that is not that far from his brother's resort.

Chan smile to himself, well at least that distaracted him from thinking about seun-
Wait shit ughhhhh
Chan shakes his head, getting up from the sand and start walking back to his room.