Junshua (loved, died)*

Note: This is inspired from Until We Meet Again the series. Purely fiction. Let's just say this is a snippet of the next full fanfic that I plan to do but I'm afraid it will take time for me to update regularly so yeah.

Tw: homophobic, slur words, suicide

Enjoy

====================================

[At the kitchen]

"I won't accept your relationship with him! I will never tolerate you being gay in my house. I take care of you from baby to make you the man you supposed to be and now you are being a slut? Being a girl for another man? How dare you!," once again Mr. Hwang slap Jun hard. The poor boy biting his lips hardly, trying his best to surpassing the tears from rolling down his eyes. No, whatever happen, he will never show his weakness in front of someone that insulting his love.

The dad not stopping there, still bluring 9ut mean words to show his dissapointment at what Jun just did.

"You will go back to China tomorrow. Pack your thing and leave at the early of the morning," the words coming from his daf's mouth trigger Jun who at first decide to just shut his mouth to protest on this unfair decision.

"No! I don't want to! I want to be with Joshua no matter what! You can't do this to me dad!"

"How can you be such a disgrace, Wen Junhui! Don't you ever say that in front of me! What a shame t.o have you as my son!," the father snapped

"So what? I love him with all my heart and he love me too! Why are you against us dad? I'm your son! He... he is everything for me," but Jun is not strong, tears finally manage to rain his face "I love him so much," he cries.

"Shut up!! You are never allowed to be with a guy! Mark my word!"

"Then," Jun whispered, still sobbing as his shaking hand grab the nearest knife around him, aiming it to his chest, where his heart located "I'm done with all of this. I'm tired of people against our love. We never distub anyone, we just really love each other, why is everyone triggered by our love. Why dad? Why? What line did we cross that we can't be happy for ourself"

"Don't do anything stupid. You are just iver reacting"

"Yes I am. I'm tired dad," Jun shake his head, hus face is a messed with tears wetting his cheeks, eyes all red and hand shaking but never scared. If he can't have Joshua so what is the point of living anymore.

"You are stupid for doing this Junhui. Drop the knife now,"the father said, annoyed "I don't care what happen. Go to your room now and pack your thing as soon as possible"

"Aahhhhh," Jun screams out of frustation and dejected "why can't you understand me even once?" he asked before fearlessly stabbing the knife right through his heart.

The poor boy stumbled back down, the pain is unbearable, blood rushing out passing the knife but the reason he cries is none because of that. Oh how he wish Joshua to be right there, right now so he can said goodbye to him, so he can say for the last time how much he love the other. He breath heavily, trying to withstand the pain.

"Jun!!," suddenly a familiar angelic voice echo at his ear. Jun cried even harder. He feel weak, his vision become blurrier  but he still can feel a person is kneeling down beside him. Jun squinted his eyes to see his angel, his best friend, his love, his everything crying above him.

"Jun! Don't leave me," Joshua cried.

"Hyung, I love you. I really love you, I'm sorry but I really love you," Jun manage to said even when it's hard to blurt out each of the word.

"No, Jun, please stay up," Joshua cried but Jun already close his eyes, slowly he stop breathing and his heart stop beating.

"Jun," Joshua said the name of his love for the last time as his hand shakingly grab the knife that roll down not too far from Jun "please, Jun. Don't leave me at this cruel world alone. I love you too, I always do" is his last word before he too, stab his heart, lying weakly beside his lover.

That night, two boys died on the name of love, leaving everything behind but both feel loved and sad but with no regret as they leave the world.

[A/n]
I have nothing against Jun's father :)

I love you guys, don't be afraid of love and yourself. We can be who we want to, we can love who we want to without the need of say "sorry"