jihan [bittersweet]

Req:sqfthjs

A/B/O but not really. If you guys are familiar with this kind of au, you guys will know how different mine is.

Omega!Joshua Alpha!Jeonghan

I think I need to inform this. GyuHao is a thing here. Gyu is an alpha but Hao is not an Omega. He's a beta. I don't want anyone freak out when you guys come to that part without explaination beforehand so yeahhh

==================================
The strong scent of mint hit Joshua's nose which make the boy quickly lift his head up, searching for it. His lips formed into a smile as his eyes land on that certain blonde haired guy who just enter the cafeteria. Like usual, the boy is still with his ego and cold self. Care nothing, didn't give a smile to anyone, sharp cold gaze. But Joshua' heart still melted by him.

Joshua certainly can't tear his gaze from him. He just stare at the boy, from when he take the foods and go to an empty place. Joshua doesn't realized how long he have stare until a hand waving right in front of him, waking him up from the daydream.

"Ohhh hyunggg, you are staring aren't you?," his new friend, an omega like him too, Soonyoong teased with a playful smile.

"Oh, someone caught your eyes hyung?," his other omega friend, Jun interjects "who?" Both omega turn to the direction of Shua' gaze beforehand. The two are so excited to see who actually have caught their new friend who have been in the school for days only but the excitement stop as soon as he land on to the only guy there.

"J-Jeonghan sunbae?," seungkwan asked, confused and concerned at the same time.

"Not him, right hyung?," Jun join in. No doubt, is worried too. But Joshua just blushed, proving their thought which make the two whines in disagreement.

"You are kidding, right, hyung?," Jun groans "it can't be him. No way will I let you to be with him"

"W-why? What's wrong with him?,"Joshua asked, pouting "I mean, he look hot and handsome and attractive too," Joshua praises, eyes going back to the person with a soft smile.

"Ugh, No!," seungkwan cutted his vision by sitting right in between make shua pouts again "I agree that he look hot and handsome and all but hyung. It just a big no! He is a scary person,you know. A bad alpha. Look, he even have no friends"

Joshua raised his eyebrows "well, doesn't mean he have no friends mean he is bad.."

"But look, why don't people want to be his friend because he is a scary person"

"Well, Junnie, kwannie. Why don't the two of you want to be his friend?," Shua asked.

"Because no one want to be his friend and the rumors-"

"So the rumors, huh?,"shua asked.

"Hyunggg. Why does the rumors up if he actually good? That's mean he must have done something bad before. Uh, forget it.. Just please stay away from him. He'a a bad news and me and kwannie just want you to be safe, okay hyung?," Jun pleads, blinking his eyes repeteadly which make the elder chuckles by his cute antic and just nod.

But still, Joshua spare his glare back to the alpha when Jun and Seungkwan are busy with each other and fortunately -or should I say unfortunately? -their eyes met this time. Shua give a smile at the other which that Jeonghan boy just shrugs it away, even bluntly stand up and walk away. Joshua pouts, gaze following the boy until he's gone from the cafeteria.

°•°○●°•°

"Why are people told me that you are bad when you are one of the moat kind and gentle alpha to me," Joshua is both complaining and defending the alpha. The American omega's head is currently laying on the alpha's arm, face facing each other. The alpha smile at how cute Joshua's pout is, he put his other hand on Shua's back head, patting it fondly.