jihan (teasing) [M]

Joshua have been dating Yoon Jeonghan for almost 5 years now. He know Jeonghan like the back of his hand and vice versa and by the way Jeonghan have been looking at him since that morning is really known for Joshua. Jeonghan is undoubtly horny.

But they have a very busy schedule that day, starting with a photoshoot for magazine and vocal practice before going to Woozi's Universefactory to help him with their new song for the comeback. They only gonna be free after 2300 and now is just 1500.

If Jeonghan is patient enough, he will get what he need because Joshua really hate it when Jeonghan want him when they are busy. He will play along but will never give what actually Jeonghan want for the rest of the week.

But Joshua is a devil in disguise of an angel. There's day like this time where he want to tease Jeonghan so bad. Or maybe also because he is horny too and want Jeonghan to fuck him hard. They are free for 3 days after this day anyway. He didn't care if he doesn't need to get out from his bed and let Jeonghan take care of him after that.

The photoshoot still on going but it's a rest time. Jeonghan and Joshua are in the waiting room while the other members are going for a lunch. Well, they actually leaving Jeonghan behind including Joshua and Shua know why. So he come back to the room to see Jeonghan scrolling through his phone with a tense look.

Joshua slowly walking behind Jeonghan
and put both of his arm on Jeonghan's neck, startling Jeonghan who didn't expect it. Their eyes met through the mirror before Joshua whisper on Jeonghan's ear "Hannie" sending a shiver through his spine.

"Shua," his voice almost didn't come out, make the said boy smirks. Oh, Shua really love the power he have to make Jeonghan like that.

Acting all cutie, Joshua lean his head on Jeonghan's, his both arm now hugging the boy in his chest with the chair "What are you doing?" he asked before Shua's sneaky hand slip through Jeonghan's button shirt, caressing the skin.

"Shua i don't think-"

He groans a bit when Shua kiss his neck. "Shua I swear to god-"

"What hannie? I just showering you with my love," Shua pouts, putting his head in Jeonghan's shoulder "or... are you horny?" Jeonghan abruptly stand up from his chair, pulling Joshua and make him sit in the table in front of him. Jeonghan get between Joshua's legs and out his both arm on his neck. He put his face on Shua's neck, taking the sweet scent from the perfume that Joshua always puts on "Don't test me Joshua Hong. We are very busy today and I-"

"You what? Just do it if you want," Shua's words make Jeonghan retreated himself, straing straight to Shua's eyes. And oh, that cute innocent eyes are really what make he want to ruin Joshua more. Joshua purposely lift his legs a bit, rubbing Jeonghan's half hard crotch make the other groans deeply. Jeonghan quickly initiated a hot deep kiss on Joshua. Sucking on the lower lips as Jeonghan rubbing his crotch on Joshua's thigh.

Joshua who at first just want to tease him, now doesn't care about it anymore. What he have in mind is just Jeonghan fuck him right there and then. He can't denied that he also badly need Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's hand coming down to Joshua's pants and start opening it up but that make Joshua stop him "they will come back any time" Joshua said with a raspy voice. As much as he need it, he still a rational person. He don't want anyone to come back to see them in this kind of state.

"This is them. They will come when the photoshoot start again," Jeonghan bring out Joshua's dick and start giving the boy a handjob. Joshua lose his mind and also losing himself to the pleasure. Jeonghan also took out his member and giving both of them the pleasure they want.

"Ah ah ah," Joshua moans as Jeonghan's hand move faster than beforr "H-hannie, ah"

"Why are you so damn sexy baby? I bet you already plan this right? You know I'm horny and you want me to fuck you right here, right now, in public so everyone can hear your sexy voice when you moaning my name"  Jeonghan suddenly stop, just holding their members together tightly, make Joshua who almost cum cries out loud. "No.. Hannie, please"

"Admit first baby, do you really plan this? Seducing me?"

"Y-yes I am. Please ugh, I want you to fuck me hard, now" Joshua moving his hand up and down, fucking himself in Jeonghan's hand.

Jeonghan smirks "oh see your hips moving on his own. Too bad, I can't fuck you now," Jeonghan once again start moving his hand faster make Joshua cries out of pleasure "ugh H-hannie uhmm,, so so so good"

"Ugh, Shua," Jeonghan groans "I'm cumming," he warned "me.. me too, ugh, please, faster"

A few more stroke and both of them cum at the same time, but Jeonghan's hand didn't stop as they are riding out their pleasure. Joshua's legs shaking as he slump to Jeonghan's body.

"Our clothes are dirty now. They'll be mad," Shua said "it's okay," Jeonghan reassured as he carry Shua bridal style and put him down on the coach. He then give Shua new clothes "change it to this, I will talk to them"

Nodding, Shua give the dirty shirt to Jeonghan and put on he clean one. Jeonghan lean in to Shua "I love you, rest first Okay? I'll brind food for you and a drink later" he said before he kiss the boy's forhead.

"Uhm, thank you. Love you too"

[A/N]
I'm leaving bye