jihan [red]

Req: JNSHUHAA-

⚠️tw// Self hurting, Depression, blood, blade

Joshua and Jeonghan is soulmate by red string of fate
==================================

"Mom! Mom!," 18 years old Joshua ran to his mother who still cooking in the kitchen, he is so careless that the boy almost stumbled at the stairs.

"Josh it still early in the morning. Keep your voice down," his mother scolded.

"But but mom, I can't see my red strings! Where is it? Why don't I have one? Did.. did my soulmate die?," Joshua gasped at his own words. He look at his mother with a wide eyes.

Mrs. Hong sighs, she turn off the fire and look at Joshua, finally giving the boy her attention "Listen Joshua Hong, whatever you said may be true but it can be false too. Your soulmate might haven't turn 18 yet or he or she live very far away from here. Like at the other country"

"Really? B-but if this person live very far away from me, how can I meet he or she?," Joshua asked, confused.

"You'll meet this person in one way or another. You must wait"

"So she or he is not dead yet?," Joshua askes again. His eyes sparkling, full of hope.

The mother chuckled "geez you just turn 18 and this is your first question to me?," she tsked.

Joshua giggles. Mrs. Hong just shakes his head before take her only son to a hug "Happy Birthday hun. Now go and call your dad at the garder. Let's take our breakfast now," the birthday boy eunthasically nods his head before running to his dad.

"Dad! Come eat! It's my birthday!," Mr. Hong stop whatever gardening thing he do and turn to Joshua "okay son! I'll come in short. Happy Birthday!," he said, waving at his son with a big smile.

>^^<

[Jeonghan P.O.V]

Jeonghan bit his lips as hard as he can, digging his own left arm with the knife he hold at the other hand, trying to muffle any sound then coming out. He frowned at the pain but didn't stop himself.

After satisfied with how long the cuts is, he pulled out before released a heavy sighs. His lips and left arm trembling, bloods dripping out from the scars.

As he start to feel a bit numbed, he get up and walk to the toilet to wash the blade he use and also take care of the cuts. He wince at the pain when the eater running through the deep cut he just made.

Jeonghan is not a masochist, if anything he actually hate pain but this is the only thing that make he feel alive, make he feel forgived by what ever happened at him.

He have lots of regret. He feel guilty for everything and eventho that thing shouldn't be a regret he still feel guilty about it. Like when he's happy. Most of the time, he didn't think he deserve to be happy. It feel so wrong for him.

Or sometime he feel like he deserve the pain. He just feel like getting hurt. That's Jeonghan.

After finishing, he walk to his room back and laid at the bed with a heaves. Not long after that, his phone suddenly start ringing. Jeonghan groans, grabbing his phone. He look at the contact name, rollimg his eyes, he answered "what do you want?"

"Come on Jeonghan. No need to be sulky, it's saturday and tomorrow is new year, let's celebrate it," the person on the other end persuaded.