jihan (idols)*

I suddenly got inspired so I make it right away and I miss jihan sm. I'm sorry if anyone who req thought it the request you guys want. I'll do it later, I pormise.

Anyway, Joshua hong fall in love with a popular idol.

====================================

The story of their love life start on last summer, when Joshua attended his favourite kpop band's concert; Sixteen with his eldest cousin, Aron. He has been a fan since he found out about them two years before and his forever favourite member is Jeonghan.

It's his first concert and since Aron know how much he like them, he managed to get the front row for him and Joshua.

The concert was fantastic. The music, the cheering, the lighting, everything is so perfect and exciting and Joshua just fall in love even harder at them, especially to his bias, obviously.

But of course their first time of talking was not at the concert. It happen when it was late at night after the concert and Joshua was so hungry, he decided to go out and bought some snacks at 24hours store. Some Ramen and soft drink will do, he thought.

He was just about to dig down his food, at the store when a boy approched him and sit down beside him without any invitation. Joshua almost chocked on his noodles when he realized the boy are no one other than Jeonghan.

He did chocked up a bit though but lucky him, Jeonghan quickly hand the water he just bought.

Joshua who was too shy, quickly stand up "H-hi, " his body shaking in excitement and still can't believe his eyes.

Jeonghan smile at him softly "sit," he said. Joshua is obviously nervous about this whole thing. He start to wander if he have drank any alcohol before he went out or this is actually a goddamn dream but still, he sit down back.

"Uhm...," Joshua look around, is this a variety show or something? Is this like one of those "lucky fan meet their oppa" or at his term 'hyung'? Maybe it's a prank? Crap! I should have put some make up on!

"Relax, I just want to talk with you," Jeonghan said, smile still on his face.

Relax??? Relax?? A popular boy, not to mention that he is favourite boy that he just met at their concert earlier, is talking and sitting with him and dang how can he be relax. He can't even memerized his beauty because of how nervous he is.

"Uhm, I don't really do this to our fans but," Jeonghan said "can I know your name? I saw you at the concert earlier"

"My... my name??," Joshua is one moment away of fainting right there, right then.

"Oops that was so rude," Jeonghan tsked, smirking, "I should tell my name first before asking the beauty's name, right?" Joshua blush. A beauty?

Jeonghan who still grinned from ear to ear said "my name is Yoon Jeonghan. now, preety boy, can I now your name?"

Joshua can feel the blood rush to his face, he almost can't breath "uhm, J-Joshua. Or Jisoo" what with all this flirty words.

"Oh, a preety name for a preety boy, right?," Jeonghan winked make Joshua blushed even harder.

"Uhm," but no matter how sweet the heaven is, he need to go back to the reality "is this a prank? Are you playing a game that involve a fan or something?"