gyucheol [broken]

Req: JNSHUHAA-

Mingyu and Seungcheol is an engaged couple by contract. Mingyu already in love with Seungcheol, too bad, Seungcheol don't feel the same way as him.

It will be a bit sloppy at first but it will gradually become better later,, hopefully haha. Enjoy <33

//Hanahaki diseases//
~if you are not familiar with what the hell this diseases is (I'm not mad lmao), just read cause I'll describe it later in the story~
==================================

"Arranged marriage? Mom are you serious?," Seungcheol bawled, looking at his mom in disbelief.

"I didn't stutter hun, so yeah I'm deadly serious," his mother replied, eyes fixed on the food she's tried to make.

"But people don't do that anymore and I don't want to marry any stranger plus I have boyfriends already," the son whined, hell no that will happen to him. He already have a better perfect life now. He's one of the popular kid, thanks to certain someone. He have a boyfriends. Not one but two. He is happy with his life and he didn't need any total stranger come to his life and ruin everything.

"But it's on your grandpa's will, Seungcheol. We can't do anything," his mom sighed. She also don't want to force his son to be in a life he don't want to but who is she to say no if this is his dad's last wish.

"Don't tell anyone and we'll all be okay"

"Choi Seungcheol!!," the said boy flinched "How dare you say that! It's on a will and we must follow it! Don't you love your grandpa? If it's not because of him, maybe we are homeless now! He didn't work himself hard so we can live comfortably for his own granchild to say no to his own wish"

"But mom I already in love! I don't want to marry anyone other than my boyfriends," Seungcheol shrieked.

"Too bad you must broke up with them! You can learn to love this husband of yours when you two are married"

"Mom! I will never broke up with Hannie and Shua for this boy!"

"CHOI SEUNGCHEOL ENOUGH WITH THIS TALK. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!"

"I HATE YOU," Seungcheol screamed back before runming to his room, slammed the door behund him.

Mrs. Choi sighs heavily. The crying sound that echo through their house start to make she felt guilty. She should have controlled her emotion when talking about this and she failed it.

~~~~~

Seungcheol keep on crying on his pillow when he heard a knocking sound from his door.

He didn't answer yet he stop making the crying sound, in hope his mother will leave him alone.

"Seungcheol, hun, let me in please," Seungcheol shutted his eyes, he want nothing but sleep now. Maybe this is all just a dream.

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry for yelling at you," Seungcheol feel guilty to make his mother begging like that but he's hurting too.

He don't want this marriage. Both his grandpa and his mother have no right to decide who he gonna spend his life with.

He take the pillow and cover his ear with it.

Soon, the faints sound of his mother and the knocking sound gradually turn down.

../♡\..