jungyu ft jihan a bit[my stupid puppy]

Req:JNSHUHAA-

This is a hybrid! A/B/O and Soulmate au combination. In which Jun is an omega Cat hybrid while Mingyu, his soulmate is an Alpha Dog Hybrid. Enjoy, loves.

==================================

"Oh, look who's soulmate is that," Chenle's words make both his friends turn around to see who he talking about.

"Oh, Junnie~ your soulmate is here," Yanan teases,wriggling his eyebrow playfully which just make Jun groans in annoyance

"Stop it, panda. Go and disturb that Yeo One boy. Not me," jun rolls his eyes.

"I will and want to but he have class so you are my target," yanan said, smirking as he and Chenle high fiving each other.

"Ugh, whatever," Jun said  before stomping away, want to stay away from his so called soulmate.

But unfortunately for the shenzen boy, the puppy quickly ran after him "Hey, Kitty," the boy calls cheerfully.

"Call me that again and I will punch you right on your fucking nose," Jun growls and that's when he realised both Yanan and Chenle are not there anymore. Ugh why the hell they left me alone with this stupid dog. I fucking hate them.

"Hmm~ typical sexy, threatening and hard to get Cat~"

"And you is a stupid, idiot, giant ass puppy," Jun rolls his eyes, annoyed then he used to.

"Aww, you forgot to add 'cute" in the way you explain me," Mingyu flash an innocence smile which just tick-off Jun more.

"Do you want me to claw your already ugly face, Kim Mingyu?," Jun show him his claws making the poor boy gasps, taking two step aback.

"Fine fine. Ah, it's okay. At the end, you are still mine and I'm yours," Mingyu grins, bring his wrist to his mouth, intentionally show Jun's name in both hangeul and chinese to the owner and kissing it. Jun's eyes widened but before he can blasting off, the puppy already run away.

"Aghhh!!! That stupid annoying puppy!"

°•°○°●°•°

"I seriously don't know why you hate him so much, Junnie," Joshua said while sipping on his carrot juice. Joshua being the typical rabbit he is.

"Hyung. For the nth time, he's an annoying ass. I know- we know him since we're a little. He broke things and worse, he flirts with everyone which make he become more annoying than he already is. I'm not saying I'm jealous but I found it gross. Ugh, I already told you this hyung," Jun pouts, he thought Joshua will never asked about it anymore cause he certainly don't want to talk about the giant tree.

"Yes and I also see that he have change. You see it too. He don't flirt with anyone randomly now since the two of you found out that you guys are soulmate. And well, he can't change his clumsiness though but that should not be the problem, Junnie," joshua said, he want nothing than jun and gyu to be in a proper relationship.

"I doubt that. I mean, look at him," joshua look at where Jun points to see the said Kim Mingyu with girls surrounding him.

"Jun, we both know that those mean nothing. He's just too good-looking which make him popular among the girls. Look, he clearly show a fake smile to them and look like he's exhausted already. Anyway, you also should be grateful that your soulmate is good-looking and at the end of the day, the handsome boy is yours"