soonhoon [don't be scared]

Soonyoung have been crushing on Jihoon for almost 3 years now. They are a childhood friends but somehow, Soonyoung develop a romantic feeling on Jihoon. He don't even know how.

Perhaps it's because of Jihoon's cuteness? Or maybe because Jihoon's savage personality that always make Soonyoung mood. Or who know, maybe because the fact that he is always fascinated by how passionate Jihoon is when he make song, those fire that that lit on his eyes when he talk about music which make Soonyoung want squeesh his cheeks so badly and support him forever. But maybe one of the reason is also that he just love Jihoon so much unlike his other friends.

There is a difference for sure, for those who you like just as friend and those who you want to keep with you forever and cherish them with the memories until the end. That is how in love soonyoung is to jihoon.

Soonyoung know that Jihoon also like him, but not as romatically as he did. Jihoon not just have no romantic thought toward Soonyoung but also don't know soonyoung's feeling toward him.

Actually, his feeling is not really a secret that Soonyoung want to keep. He's just afraid that his relationship with Jihoon will ruined if Jihoon know how he feltl. He don't know. He's not afraid to declare his love but he's scared to lose Jihoon.

So, this is enough already. What they have and do is enough. It's fine, really.

Or so he thought. Everytime Jihoon introduce his partners to Soonyoung, his heart will clench badly and that is not something that surprise Soonyoung cause jealousy is not something he can escape but what hurt Soonyoung him is the fact that all his ex-partners are toxic. The way they all hurted Jihoon at the end hurt Soonyoung two times more than Jihoon. He don't want to hurt Jihoon and make him happy always so, he didn't confess but then there's people that hurting him by declaring their love to his Jihoon.  He, denying his feeling so he can make Jihoon happy and not burden of his childhood's friends feeling is like a betrayer when he see his ex that treat him much worser.

"He hurt himself again. I know it's not Jihoon fault but... huh,,  Soonyoung," Jeonghan look at the younger with a meaningful look "you see how your plan did not come out exactly how it goes right? The only way he can be happy is with you. Someone that have been there for him,in his high and low. Someone that ready to love and cherish him. Someone that will protect him at all course and will always support his dream. Someone he can be safe with. You are the one that wipe his tears when he bawled out about his partners cheat on him. You are the one that protect him from hurtful words when public know he likes man. You are the one that comfort him when he feel down of himself. See, his only happiness is when he's with you. Yes, he's happy with us too but it's different with you. You understand what I means, right?"

"But he did not have the same feeling of me, hyung. He have face a lot and I don't want him to accept my love just because my feeling burden him"

"How on earth your feeling will burden him?" Joshua, jeonghan's boyfriends asked.

"Well, he know I love him. So he must have a need to accept me, that's how I will burden him. He, accepting me just because he pity me will never be something I want hyungie," Soonyoung shaking his head.

"Have you ever ask him about this?," Jeonghan's question make Soonyoung shake his head "you guys might be friends and know each other for so long already but you see, you also have a secret that you try to hide from him. He must also have his own thought that only he know"

"Soonyoung, we did not force you because we pity him only. We also said this for you. You have been crushing on him for almost 3 years now. You see? You are the only one that stay, if you understand what I means. Be brave of your love, Sooonyoung. We never know what will happen at the future but see? We are all still trying to stay living. Whatever bad outcome you guys will might face, your friends are here for you. We will try to solve together with you, okay?"