jihancheol (GoSe, 13 raiders: b.t.s)*

I'm mad and upset bcause I didn't get any jihan or jihancheol moments on recent gose. SO SINCE THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME ANY. LET ME MAKE ONE BY MY OWN.

Anyways, since she have a same worry with me, I'll happily will dedicate this chaps to my lovely bae JNSHUHAA-

Background: Latest gose. 13 raiders.
============================
"We'll stay and make the food. You guys go and find the treasure," Jeonghan said with a broad smile while Seungcheol who stand beside him nods, agreeing Jeonghan's words. Everyone might find those scene as cute and well, Carats who ship them surely will be so happy. While the members just shrugged them off, know exactly that those two are so lazy. But for Joshua, those scene is too painful for him.

From the start Joshua see the set-up he already know that they will stay and make the food and so, he's in dilemma. He as the adventurous and nature-lovre boy he is want to go with the kids but he also want to stay with his boyfriends. It will be cute small date picnic for them and this time no one will question him. No one will suspect their poly relationship. But Jeonghan said those words while look right to his eyes.

Does the word "we" means just he and Seungcheol. What about him? He, Joshua, is in the "you guys" now? He bit his lower lips.

"Sure, I'll stay too! I'm so good in grilling the meats," Seokmin gruns, quickly sit down on the mattress. The other chuckles out loud by the elder main vocalist remarks, he still think he'll look manly while grilled the meats. But what they didn't see, which also unfortunately Shua caught is the glare his boyfriends give too each other. Jeonghan almost pouts but quickly washed it off. Joshua look down on his shoe, sighs sadly.

He look up back, the other members start walking away while jeonghan and seungcheol start busy themselves preparing. Joshua let out another silent sighs before he turn around and walk to the kids. He walk alone and that's actually one of the thing that he dislike the most. He hate being alone. He's not Woozi or Wonwoo or The8 who can survive alone. He's not Jun or Seungkwan or Mingyu or Dino who can attract people to them. He's not Hoshi or Vernon who always be in their own world. He is Joshua Hong. Nothing is interesting about him. He have good voice, yeah he admit it and he surely good-looking too but what else? What else he can do? He have lots of insecurities inside him. He feel scared when he's alon. Ugh damn, why don't all this worry leave me alone. How can it when it's live inside the boy?

But thankgoodness, someone suddenly called his name from behind. He turn around to see Seokmin running toward him. He raises his eyebrow, both in surprise and counfusion.

"Seokmin? What are you doing? I thought you'll stay?," he asked as soon as the said boy reached him.

"Yeah, at first, but now that I think, Seungcheol hyung and Jeonghan hyung can do it by themself. Anyways, I saw you walk alone and we all know you hate being alone and surely the other didn't see you since they are too excited so why not I walk with you, right?," Seokmin said as he flashes his infamous smile. Joshua feel his heart warming, Seokmin always be an angel for everyone he know. Seokmin is too kind and too good. Yuju is so lucky to have him.

[A/N: I ship Yuju and Seokmin]

"Oh, Seokmin. It's okay. You can stay there if you want. I hate be alone, yes, but I think I'll be okay," joshua reply the smile, patting the younger's shoulder as well.

"Nah. At my second thought, why should I stuck there? It's not everyday we go to a desert island and find a treasure. I cook ramen and eat meats everyday," seokmin grins before start walking away from the elder.

Joshua shakes his head with a small smile before start running to the younger vocalist.

"Anyway, why don't you stay with them," seokmin wriggled his eyebrows with a mischevious smile "it will be a date for the three of you," he countinue, nudge the older with his elbow playfully.