jihancheol (rest)

Req by: yuki_nishikino
Joshua got sick.

======================================

Joshua cough harder than before which make the whole band feel more worried about his well being.

What worse is they are in their concert tour and  Joshua use that as an excuse to not take a rest. They've been practicing this for months already and Joshua don't want to ruin everything. If he take a rest now, they will need to change the choreo so there's no hole between the members and they even need to decide back who will fill up his part. He can't take a rest! He's also been missing Carats for awhile and he know Carats really want to meet him and he know they really want to see the stage full with all the members.

His members  had advise him that it'll be better for him to take the rest he need than continue. They told him that there's no need for him to be worry about the choreo and all. It's not like it's his fault that he got sick, they are not gonna blame him anyway.

But Joshua is stubborn. He fee responsible as one of the oldest member in the group. The other members are having a hard time too, not just him. They all work hard on this to make it perfect. The other members even come to the practice when they are not feeling well but here his body is, deide to get sick at the actual day. The members might not blame him but he do hate himself so much now. For all those months, his body decide to turn off at the importsnt day. No! If his members can endure it than so do he.

Though it's different to Joshua, you see. He don't really get sick but when he does, it's quite bad. His body can't take pain for too long or he might faint. Once he done the same thing, refusing to take a medical care and continue to work hard, he got high fever for three days straight and occasionally faint. But the thing is, when Joshua is sick he tend to work even harder than he usually does. He have this mind set where he want to busy himself so he will forget that's he sick which is ridiculus.

At the day before their concert start, the members have come to him that night and still try to convince him to rest. Seungcheol and Jeonghan have try their best to tell him that's it's fine to just sleep until he feel better before come to the stage back.

But what else can they do if he's so determined like that? Finally, they let it slide though it's still a bit worrying. They told him to come after them if it get any worse. The youngers let Seungcheol and Jeonghan to take care after Joshua the most when the day almost come. The others will only come and ask how he feel and that's it.

The day had come. They can hear Carats's excitement filling up the whole place. It's busier and more hectic than the practice day. The tension, the nervousness, the excitement is all over the atmosphere. Almot time, everyone is ready now, wearing the right clothes and testing their mic and ear-in.

All the pressure just make Joshua's condition getting worse. It's so suffoacting for him and too hot. He almost faint while waiting. His head is pounding and he can't even breath properly. He feel dizzy to even look straight. He drink as much as water as he can. The members stole a glance on him. They feel guilty to ask him to go to their hotel back but now they do hope Joshua come to them and tell them he gonna take a proper rest.

The tension is getting heavier. Seungcheol and Jeonghan come after Joshua, checking on him for the last time.

"Shua, you sure you'll be fine?," Seungcheol asked, rubbing his arm fondly.

"You want more water?," Jeonghan asked too.

"I'm fine and no Hannie. I think I drink too much water already," Joshua said.

"10 MORE MINUTES. EVERYONE GET INTO YOUR PLACE NOW," the noona called for them. Thank god Seungcheol and Jeonghan's position are near Joshua so their worry ease a bit.