jihan cheolsoo junshua (afraid)*

Tw: murder, toxic relationship, knife, suicide.
Angsty.
This is not a poly relationship. It's 3 different ships in one short.

This is a gift for someone I love the most: JNSHUHAA-
==================================
Joshua is a very sweet person and a pure one too. He live with a strict and overprotective parents. They thought him to be prim and proper everyday but never on loving way. He can't do lots of thing boys around him do. But he is still a teen boy. His inner self is very curious about everything especially something about Love. Joshua don't quite understand what is love. The only thing he underestand is; if someone love you, you must do whatever they said or they gonna disowned you. Thanks to his parents.

So when a bad boy, a very sneaky handsome guy who is popular to be the playboy come to him and offer his love, Joshua can't resist.

Why?

Like I said, he is too pure, too innocence and that guy name Jeonghan is like a wolf, pulling the rabbit to his trap with sweets fake thing before they ravished them. But of course Joshua don't know that. He is an angel, he happily accept it. That actually make everyone shocked when they saw Jeonghan is together with Joshua. The gentleman of the school and the pure one is spending time with the devil.

Some like that idea. They thought it's cute. Some are mad because they want Jeonghan for themself. But some are so mad. They know Jeonghan and Joshua should not be together. They know Jeonghan didn't deserve a dear like Joshua. Seungcheol, Joshua's bestfriend is one of that person who is mad for this fake relationship.

Why?

Because he is in love with Joshua himself. The cute pure boy. The boy who smile to him everyday. The boy who he crush on since he first saw Joshua's beautiful face and charming manner. It's actually a miracle for Seungcheol, to be his friend. Though he know Joshua cam be friend with anyone but he is different. He is Joshua's bestfriend! Yeah he might have different meaning but that doesn't matter. Seungcheol gonna confessed his love anyway.

But that sneaky wolf have done it first. Which Seingcheol very sure is fake thing, of course! Jeonghan just gonna broke his Joshua's heart! And he know that this relationship is too toxic.

Joshua is basically Jeonghan's sex slave! Oh how mad Seungcheol is when he know his pure Joshua had done that thing with Jeonghan. He was gonna rip that boy's neck from his head. But Joshua said he is fine and that is one of Jeonghan's way to show his love. Which is tottaly bullshit.

Ugh Seungcheol can't stand it espcially when Jeonghan kiss Joshua in public eventho the shorter boy obviously uncomfy to show it but of course Josua try to hide his feeling.

Why even Joshua try to conceal his true feeling? Because Joshua is in love with Jeonghan so so so much. Because Jeonghan is the only love he know. Jeonghan taught him this is love and he can't afford Jeonghan broke him up. No! He and Jeonghan were meant to be together. That is what Joshua said to Seungcheol whenever Seungcheol question their relationship.

If only Seungcheol know that that is not the only thing Jeonghan do to him. That that boy is abusing his pure angel too. Joshua got kick and slap whenever Jeonghan thought he misbehave or he just do it because Joshua deserve it.

But Joshua won't mind. No, he is too pure, too innocence, he thought it's normal. Jeonghan is Joshua's every first and the boy want it to be like that forever.

Seungcheol try to move on from Joshua of course. Yes he love the boy so much but he don't want to get into their way. If Joshua said he is fine then okay. Seungcheol gonna back off.

But what Seungcheol see right now make his blood boiled. Jeonghan is fricking kissing someone else in front of him! What the hell?? How dare Jeonghan cheat on someone like Joshua! That boy deserve someone better! If it's not Seungcheol than it's shouldn't be Jeonghan either!