cheolsoo [deathly flower]

A request from biancsss_

Joshua having a hanahaki dieases, result of falling in love with his bully.

====================================

Unrequited love is already the worse feeling someone that in love can get. The feeling of can't be with someone that our heart really long to, the feeling of waiting for their love that will never come to us. The feeling of just want to love the person and loved by them but to know it's just a daydream that will always stay at the dreamland.

But Joshua is in love with his own bully. Choi Seungcheol, who hate him so much. It was his fault anyway. He should know better than confessing to someone that straight. He and Seungcheol who use to be a bestfriend, always together but that was before, before he grow his feeling to a romantic feeling.

That day, the day he confessed, it was the first time Joshua see Seungcheol look at someone with hate and disgrace. Worst, that look is for him. He never see Seungcheol is disgusted by someone like how he did to Joshua from that day until now. He even cut off their friendship immediately, hating him to the oblivion.

Joshua honestly already expecting a rejection from Seungcheol but he didn't expect him to be homophobic. He should have know that someone that acting fruity and always okay with gay talk actually can't never accept the real thing.

[A/n: Me too, have already learn my lesson]

But Joshua can't bring himself to hate Seungcheol. He can't, even after got humilinated physically and mentally, publicly nor even privately.

Crying, screaming, bleeding yet still fighting for the cruel love. Joshua don't know why he still can't move on. He have suffering himself too much that even the universe give him choice now.

Forget his feeling or slowly dying, suffoacted by the flower of his love in his lungs. Yes, he's suffering from a hanhaki disease, a rare disease that is like a punishment but also a gift from the universe. A disease that someone get if they love too much. It can be cured. First by make the person we love, fall for us too. If can't, then the other way is getting a surgery and remove all the petals and thorn inside their lungs. But there's a sequences on that. Joshua will forget about his feeling toward Seungcheol and even everything about that person. Seungcheol too will forget everything about Joshua.  But what if we didn't get rid of it? Slowly dying is destined for them.

But for Joshua, forgetting about the older is a lot scarrier than being in pain all the time and die at the end. He don't want to forget about his feeling. The feeling, the love that have save him before. Seungcheol, the person who have save him before. He don't want to let go.

°•°•°•°

"I don't why do you hate him so much, Seungcheol. Do you really need to bully him?," Jeonghan, Seungcheol's best friend asked.

"I just hate homosexual, Jeonghan. They are a sinner and will drag all of us to hell," Seungcheol answered.

"Stop pretending, you stupid," Jeonghan raise his voice "Don't play pretend with me. Tell me your real reason. You think I don't know your own cousin, Choi Yeonjun is gay? You still hang out with him and his boyfriend. Yeonjun already come out to me but I didn't say anything about it because well, it's not my relationship to talk about. So why seungcheol? Why did you hurt him? Why can't you accept him being gay? I have silence myself for too long. Something change in Joshua. Can't you see he's sick? I don't know what's wrong but lately he look so in pain. He look pale. He look... liveless. It scared me. I might not be too close with him but he is someone I know now. I can't let anything happen especially if it's an afterword of what you did"