chan ft jihancheol [maknae]

I know you want jihancheol ft chan but i do this instead, im sorry.

Anyways, a req from JanAltheaBravo :)
------------------------------------------------------

If someone tell you that you have done a great work and they proud of you, will you believe them? If anyone tell you that they love you so much, do you think they meant what they say? No, no for Lee Chan. He dont think what he have done is great enough, not even think anyone love him. Yes, Carat do say that they love him, even said he is the Future of Kpop but did they really think he is? He only think that he get that amount of love just because he is Seventeen. Dont get him wrong, he do glad and thankful for that but he just wandering if he deserve that love. Wandering if he deserve Carat's love.

Time passes by and anxiety hugging him tightly now. He start having insomnia just bcs his brain cant stop working. Cant stop think and wandering what wrong he have done every single day. He even start think that the group didnt need him anymore. Seungcheol is a great leader and rapper, jeonghan is pratically the angel of the group, seventeen need a gentle and cute person like joshua, jun is loved by everyone with his acting skill and great vocal, hoshi is the choreographer, wonwoo is a good rapper with a deep voice that can make everyone swoon by it, jihoon is a genius producer, minghao have a great skills with a perfecr fashion sense, mingyu is the visual, seokmin have fantastic vocal range, seungkwan is the group life saver and vernon is carat's boyfriend and he? He is just a dancer. He dont get that much line and its obvious for him that he is not needed.

He remember when they held a fansign in Japan, having a hi-touch with carat, none of them go to him, only a few did and he seriously thought its bcs they pity him. He know his merch sold out faster at Japan than the other member but that just because his merch have the least amount than the other. When he sick during the concert and cant attend them, he wandering if Carat miss him, if seventeen miss him. So then, he force himself. He dont want them to forget him and thank goodness he manage to stay awake all through the concert eventhough he feel like throwed up and dizzy.

He cant help than feel more and more anxious. Now, the stage become the most scary place to him. He, who once, love to performed with Michael Jackson as his idol. He cry and cry every night. The only way he can relief his nerve and the only way method he can use to drown himself to sleep.

Like today, tonight, he cry again. He glad he get the room for himself. He dont want any of the hyungs know it, he dont want to be a burden. He just want to cry. He just need cry.

Am i phatetic? Yes of course i am. Why did you cry chan? Why? You knw you are the flaw, the rubbish, so why did you cry?  Do you want to blame anyone? Then who? No, no one cause the only person you should blame is yourself. Are you week? Huh, then thats add anothet reason why you are phatetic and useless.

But he still cry. He hate that voice but he know that the voice is true. He is useless and phatetic. Later than sooner, he start to feel sleepy, tired of crying. Suddenly he heard his door cracked open, his body all tensed up but he start to relax himself a bit. In this case, he know he should pretend. He blink his tears away and slqly, silently sweep the tears on his cheek. Then, he feel like someone, no two maybe, sit on his bed.

"Poor our maknae," seungcheol hyung?

"I know. I dont know why but he look mentally tired recently. He look awful. Oh, channie, whats wrong with you?," he can feel the other boy ruffling his head fondly, jeonghan hyung.

"I hope you are okay, chan" jisoo hyung is here too? "Whatever you think or feel now, i hope you know that we always love you. Me, seungcheol and jeonghan treasure you so much. You are our precious maknae. We need you, we love you and so does Carat. Seventeen is not seventeen without you. I know Carat always hope 13 of us stay together. To make their and ours wish come true, please stay healthy, uri maknae-ah"

Chan feel like crying and at the end, he sobs softly, cant control it anymore. Hearing such words from them make he feel loved.

"Oh, poor boy, crying in his dream," he can feel jeonghan hugs his body.

"Lets sleep with him. Cuddle and company him might be good for him," he heard jisoo suggest.

"But his bed is not that big"

"Thats fine," and seungcheol lift chan's body easily, make him flinched before melt in the eldest hold "lets bring him to our room"

In 95' room, seungcheol put chan at the middle of the bed. Then, he feel hands on his body, wrapping him.

"Sleep thight baby," chan blushes. Oh, how thankful he is for the darkness.

That night, chan sleep soundly in warm and love. He finally feel loved, feel needed. That he just overthinking everyting. That his hyungs love him and Carat love him. Right, Carat?

I hope you love it!