junhaochan [music]

Req by:Jieun24200

======================================
Tossing and turning in the night, not understand

Why are the blank spaces filled up by you

Maybe it's love

We are looking forward to the future

Just like living in the radio of the heartbeat

not wanting to wake up again

Chan is lost in the sweet voice of the handsome singer in front of him. Eventhough he don't understand a thing, the way the singer express his emotion into the song bring comfort to him.

It's only been a month since he arrived at China. He decide to study there as soon as he finish high school, all because he want to run away from his family. Don't get him wromg, he love his family but he want to try live by himself.

"He have a good voice, isn't he?," Chan turn to his friend. He is so thankful that he manage to find someone that can speak korean in the very foreign place from him.

"Yeah, what is the name of that song? It sound so beautiful, I want to search for it at home later," Chan said.

"Ah, I don't think you gonna find that song anywhere. That is the song he wrote by himself. The tittle is Fall In Love from what I heard and his name is Jun. Wen JunHui," Zhang Wei tells.

(A/n: the name is from google lol. I want to look for chinese male idol in Chan's age but I don't know who. If you know, please tell me)

"Really? What a shame," Chan sighs. The song really sounds good for him, he want to hear it again and again.

"Hey, he always perform here on Saturday around this hour. What if I bring you here every Saturday? This is my favourite bar anyway," the chinese male suggested.

"Yes yes" Chan agree excitedly.

^^

It almost night when Chan get our from the library. Just as he walk down the empty hall, his ear caught a very elegance music come from one of the room.

Curiousity kill the cat. Chan peeks into the room from one of the window to see a tall man with a sharp look and black hair, dancing gracefully to the music. The move is so smooth, so captivating, Chan feel like he's under the spell just by watching him dance.

Chan is still watching until their eyes suddey met. The boy in front of him stop dancing while Chan just stand there, too stunned to do anything.

He just watch the boy inside the room turn down the music and walk toward him. The man then open the window "Hi may I help you?"

"Uhm.. Oh uh Hi? Uhm sorry for uh..," chan stop, talking in Korean "shit how to say intruding in Chinese?"

"Are you a korean?" The boy asked make Chan's eyes bulged out "you know Korean?"

"Yeah. Been living there for 5 years. I have a korean friends too so I am quite fluent in that language," the boy said "are you a freshman?"

"Ah yeah yeah. Oh I should introduce myself first. I'm Lee Chan. First Year," Chan bowed respectfully at the boy in front of him.

"I'm Xu Minghao. You can call me Myungho. It's my Korean name. I'm your sunbae," the elder said "anyway, hey, do you like dancing? Is that why you watch me? People often just pass by if they are not interested"