Jihan [special love]

In which Jeonghan fall in love with Joshua who is blind.

I want to express that, eventhough the person have disability no matter if they blind, deaf or mute they are still worth loving.

Req by SHUAFULDAYS
============================
Jeonghan woken up by a loud repeating ringing from his phone's ringtone, forcing his mind to wake up and stretch his long arm to the small drawer beside him, searching for the unloyal phone. How dare that gadget betrayed him.

He force his eyes to see the contact name as soon as he found it, squinting his eyes he read Kim Mimgyu?? What the heaven this boy want? Shaking his head in disagreement of getting disturb, he put his phone down back before it start ringing again a moments later.

Groaning, he picks up "Hello?" his voice full of annoyance. But sure, the person from the other side have none of it.

"Hyung? Where are you? I've been waiting here, at the park, for 50 minutes already. It's getting late. You are the one that said we should meet at 4 in the evening!," the boy said.

"Huh? Then, how about you go back to your room and I don't know, do anything you like??"

"What the-? Hyung get your ass right here NOW!!," Mingyu start yellling, waking and shocked the hell out from Jeonghan.

"Yah! Don't yell!!," Jeonghan screams back "Respect, your hyung!!"

"Then Come here now!," Mingyu, once again yells before he take a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He clear is throat before threatening the older "You better come here now before I send the BooSeokSoon to your room, hyung. I'm serious"

"Hah!," the respond from Jeonghan make Mingyu pull away his phone, staring at it before bring it back to his ear "I don't think you can. Seungkwan will never agree to this. He, certainly at this hour, busy with his boyfriend"

Now it's time to Mingyu give a chuckles "No need to worry about that hyungie. Seungkwan will surely agree to this, consider the fact that I'm the one who help him get his boyfriend. I'm sure he ready to help me too. You also know, soonyoung hyung and Seokmim will always agree if that's mean they can annoyed people and be loud as much as they can"

Jeonghan groans, "ok, first of all, why should I meet you today??"

"I knew it. You forget about it. Stop talking now. I'll explain to you as soon as you come here. I give 5 minutes, the park is not that far from your place. If you late, I'll send the trio to your house tomorrow morning and yes, I'm threatening you. Time passing. Byeeee," and with that mingyu cuts off the call.

Jeonghan quickly jolt off from his bed, run to the bathroom to wash his face before rushing to the closet. After done, he take his bag, wallet and lastly his phone and his key's room before storm off from the room.

-----------------------------------------------------
Jeonghan steal a glance at his watch, I'll get my revenge back he murmurs. 3 minutes later, he finally arrived at the park. He stop for a while, trying to spot the giant boy. Then, he saw him, waving enthusiastically at him while wearing the grin on his face. The boy then point to his watch, hinting the passing time. Huffing, Jeonghan once again having a run contest with himself. Running and at the same time try to avoid anyone that happen to pass him. Guess, he's not that good because soon, he bump onto a skinny man in his age causing the man to land his ass onto the path, oh, not to mention the books that while ago in his hand also scattered everywhere now.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry," Jeonghan apologize.

"No, it's okay," the boy said, hand all over the ground, try to search for his books. The boy succeed in find some of it while some books that a few metres away from him, not. Jeonghan feel guilty to just stare but he couldn't help then sense something wrong with the boy. Why don't he just come closer to book and pick it up right away instead of his hand search it for him?