jihancheol (Gose, 13 raiders: b.t.s pt.2)*

Continuation and last part, everyone.
============================

Everyone is exhausted. Imagine this, the boys walking around the desert island for three hours under the sun and not to mention the hot breeze come from the see to find out the treasure is nothing reallly tear them apart. Nontheless, the boys still having fun with it despite the tiredness and dissapointment.

But for Joshua, he might be tired but he still want to have a talk with his boyfriends. Anyway, the two are not as tired as them because of the obvious reason.

Joshua try to calm himself down. His heart beating in an animalistic speed and he feel like his heart will explode anytime soooner. He feel scared and nervous but the good thing is, it also increase his adrenaline, make him somehow excited.

All of them are in their own room, the other are sleeping. After taking the bath he need and eat some snack, he pull out his phone

Joshua: I want to talk about something. Can we meet now?

Jeonghan: shuji? Why are you still up? Aren't you tired?

Cheol: yeah, we can talk later or tomorrow. Rest first, shua-ah

Joshua: no. I want to talk now. The other are sleeping and it's a perfect time for me to talk. Or I'll be hesitate if we postponed it.

Cheol: but we are so tired Shua

Joshua: tired? You guys do nothing???

Jeonghan: ok ok, hun. We can talk. On the rooftop, okay?

Joshua shrugs looking at the text, throwing his phone away, he head out.

----------------------

The American boy sit alone on the bench, the company provide it for them. He stare right at the gazzling stars. The cool breeze slap his face softly, suddenly his mind go back to the past. He smile sadly. The memories will always be memories, it will never happen again unless they creat a new one.

He turn around as he heard the creaking sound come from the door to see his boyfriends looking at him with a small smile. Joshua take another deep breath, why does the smile. Oh Shua, shut it. Don't think negatively now.

"Hi, shuji," Jeonghan walk to him with the same smile while Seungcheol slowly joining them. Joshua reply the smile.

"So, what do you want to talk about?," jeonghan asks, he and seungcheol are sitting on the bench while the american stood right in front of them.

Joshua clear his throat "I want to talk about us"

Seungcheol raises his eyebrow "us? What do you mean?"

Joshua rolls his eyes, starting to get annoyed, are they really not care about him in their relationship now until they didn't care about his feeling and can't see the pain he facing now?

"I don't think there's anything wrong with us, baby," jeonghan's words just add the anger that built inside the boy. Make him explode.

"Nothing wrong? How can you say that? Oh yeah, it's because you guys are too busy with each other and not care about me anymore!," his voice raise.

"Shua-"

"No! Let me talk! We are in a relationship but none of you guys care about me anymore. Even in our dorm, you guys acting lovey-dovey without me. Is there any fans in our dorm?? At this rate, I start to think that all these fanservice shit is just to make me feel left out! Why do you guys do that to me? Are you guys start to think that I'm not needed in the relationship anymore? So the two of you dont love me anymore? If yes, just fucking tell me and don't left me alone with all the worries. I don't care anymore. I'll be hurt but I'll hurt more if I countinue with this fucking relationship. Don't get me wrong, I still love the two of you but if you guys didnt have the same feeling to me anymore, just fucking broke up with me!," Joshua shouts, but even with all the anger, he can't help than accept the consequences from his own words too. Why? Why am I like this? They might feel happy  hearing this or not even care but here I am, hurting by my own. Because deep down, he still hope there's way to fix this mess.