jihan [fated love pt2]

So a lot of people actually asking for part for fated love. But this will be specifically for svnenbeep
I hope you will like it :)

====================================
Jeonghan take a seat beside his mom. Eyes can't move on from Joshua while the other boy keep his eyes straight to the king, which is his father.

"Jeonghan," the said boy avert his gaze to his father immediately "This is the Hong family. I think you have meet their son before right? He went to the same school with you if I'm noy mistaken"

"Yes father. I have met him several times before but never  got the chance to get to know him more than just see him around," Jeonghan admits. Curiousity still creeping onto him. It's just last night he finally met Joshua, a boy that he have a crush on and today they are together again in the same room with both of their parents.

Jeonghan steal a glance on Joshua and is it crazy if he said he fall in love once again? Joshua look so beautiful in those black suit with his big eyes and oh damn he look so fine and it's still morning! Imagine having this view every morning. Jeonghan could only hoping!

"That's already good enough," his dad said "actually today, I want to finally tell you what I have told Joshua's family before. I want to tell you soon Jeonghan but I'm also waiting for the right moment and I think it's finally the time"

Jeonghan raised his eyebrow. Joshua already know about his dad want to say? What does that even means? So his dad have already meet Joshua before? When?

"This is actually a will from both of your grandparents . Jeonghan, you will get marry with Joshua less in 3 months from now"

^^

Jeonghan and Joshua are now at the royal's garden. Joshua is sitting on the bench provided there while Jeonghan picking on the flowers around the garden before putting it inside the small basket he bring. It was actually his mother's order to bring Joshua there and pick the flowers for hers though Jeonghan know she just want him and Joshua to have a talk.

"How long have you know? Is it from the moment we met for the first time?" If that is what Jeonghan's mom want then he will did. Jeonghan is not mad, he just feel betrayed.

"Think of the logic your highness, I wouldn't ran away from you at that time if I already know we will getting married in few years and be all scared. My nervousness were not am act at that time"

"Then?"

"Can you please stop picking that flower first and come here, sit beside me? Please?," as much as Jeonghan want to brush Joshua's words away, he still in love with the other and let just say he's so whipped.

Jeonghan put down the basket and walk to the younger. He sit down right beside him, facing each other. While Joshua just flashing a smile, Jeonghan give him his stone face. Joshua let out a faint sighs before start to explaining himself.

"Let me tell you the side of my story. 5 years ago when I first came to the castle it was just because we were invited to the party. I really have no intend to meet you, I know who is the crown prince since you are the only children and my family keep me educated about it somehow. I walk around the castle because I have no friend. That's when I found your music room and I have always like playing piano so I can't stop myself. The first time we met, I was so afraid of you. Well, who wouldn't? You are a royalty and the owner of the house. I feel like I just got caught left handed. I don't know you were actually looking at me with such dreamy eyes already," the said boy who want to keep his stone face finally crack a smile "Then without me knowing why, we left the country a week after that. My parents never told me the reason, I thought it was all because dad get new job here . Until I was 16 and at that time we're still in America, I finally ask them why we move out because I realized my dad already have a great job in Korea. There's no reason to move out, and the only thing he said to me is our king is someone that have rule our country and he's the reason why we live hapoily. Also he have help our family for so long. We are related to the king eventhough not by blood, friendship bond have united us. Since then, they have helping us and never overlook us. Do you understand what I means? But of course I don't understand it yet at that time. After thinking about it for some times, I finally understand. Then 3 years after that your parents come to see me and my family in secret. I remember he came to my house with fully mask and they wore a very sloppy clothes. He suddenly told me about the will. I was so shocked. In just a blink of eye, a king come to my home and offer his son to be my husband. I was just 18. It was a shocking news. I remember you, of course but that doesn't mean I want to get married with you right away. The king asked if I want cause if I don't then they will cancel it immediately. I remember what my dad have told me so instead of rejecting it, I decide to have a look on you. After a month, I move to here. I don't know you have keep the feeling for me for so long. I'm happy you still remember me, someone that is not from a royal family. I gradually start fall for you too after that"