cheolsoo [needy] [M]

Req: JNSHUHAA-

Mature content but a light one. If you still uncomfortable with it, please leave and wait for the next story or anyone req the same ship.

Bottom!Shua Top!Cheollie
==================================

Seungcheol woke up to a frowning pouty Shua in his arm, staring at the ceiling. Squinting his eyes because of the sunlight that come from the window, he asks "What's wrong, Shua?"

The said boy jumped a bit since he didn't realise that his boyfriend had woke up. He look to the older with his big doe eyes, make him look so cute and innocent at the same time, but what come from his mouth after that is not innoncent at all "I'm sexually frustated now" Shua said boldly which make the daegu boy widened his eyes in shocked. Since when Shua getting braver? He usually will be all shy and how can he still look innocent while telling that? "I want you to touch me, now" shua whisper at the boy's ear, sending shiver right to his spine. He gulps. In the early morning?

"B-but we have a b-broadcast show today, baby," Seungcheol said, still give the younger a kiss on the forhead though.

Shua pouts, he snuggle closer at the elder, putting his face on the other neck, kissing it "But I need you noww. I don't know why but I craved for your touch so badly now. Pleasee," the american pleads which of course, the weakness of Seungcheol.

Seungcheol than get up and hovering the American "but only a kiss yeah?" Shua pouts for the nth time,clearly want more but still nods. Better a kiss than get nothing.

Seungcheol love his boyfriend and he do want to grant the other wish so bad since he too miss the intimate touch but he can't do it or they'll get the problem with the company. Not that he care anyway but the company is suck and he is so done with them that he don't want to see the CEO. Not Pl3dis though, ya kow who he talk about.*

"Cheollie," Shua whines under Seungcheol. He is too shy for asking auch thing and he really didn't need Seungcheol's intense gaze now eventhough it turn him on more. Seungcheol chuckles, still the same Shua~. The elder bring his face closer "I don't know how can you be too bold now but, I really love this side of you, baby"

Shua is now a blushing mess which just turn on the elder more before he crashed his lips on Shua's soft one. The kiss is vanilla. Just like the one they share before they go to their own schedule or before go to the stage. A sweet encouraging one. The one that Shua really love since it bring comfort to him too but not that time. He need more so he parted himself a bit, licking on the elder's lips. Seungcheol jump a bit before his lips turn into a smirk. Shua wrapped the other neck with his arms, bringing Cheol closer.

The elder smashed their lips again and this time he insert his tounge which the younger accept galdly. Shua become more braver, start sucking his tounge. Seungcheol groans softly. This new Shua definitely a turn on one. Seungcheol push his tounge futher, throat fucking the younger. Shua can't think straight now, he bucked up his hips resulting to both of them moans. Shua keep on bucking his hips, demanding the pleasure. Seungcheol, love to teasing his cute boyfriend , hold his hips down, prevent the younger from make any movement which of course make Shua whines. Seungcheol smirks between the kiss, he then part himself, kissing Shua's cheeks, trailing the kiss to his neck. Kissing and even bitting the soft flesh but what make the American crazzier is when Seungcheol sucks on his sweet spots.

"Hngh C-cheollie!"Shua gasped as the elder start palming his clothed dick,making him tremble in pleasure. "Ahh~" At the point, the elder doesn't care about their schedule anymorw since the younger's moans is so addiciting for him

"Shh baby. Let me please my prince~ you miss me, right?"

But as Seungcheol want to pull out his boyfriend's clothes off someone faking a cough which make they both jump off, startled. Shua who was too shocked and embarassed at the same time quickly run to their bathroom. Seungcheol groans in annoyance as he see who the fuck interrupting them.

"What the hell you want, Seungkwan?," he never get mad with the members but his dick is so hard now and he just get blue-ball just because Seungkwan and he know for sure Shua will get a cold bath in and don't want to countinue what they have start.

"Well, Seungcheol hyung. First of all, please lock the door. Second of all, we have schedule after this and we really didn't need Shua hyung limping, right?," Seungkwan said, rolling his eyes.

"Ugh whatever. Go now," Seungcheol shoosh his away but thw Jeju boy just stay there, making Seungcheol frowns "I will not leave. You need to come with ne and go to your own room. Get ready there. Who know what will you do to our delicate hyung when he get out"

"Just get out, kwannie" seungcheol groans.

"Nope and I bring helper," he said before Wonwoo and Mingyu come in. Seungcheol is more confused than ever but his question got answer when the two males lift him up and drag him out. Not without a yelps and shouts from the elder though.

°•°○°●°•°

Their shecdule end later at night. The clock shoq that it's 9pm already. Like always, Seungcheol will sleep with Shua again, every night.

"Shall we countinue what we done at the morning?"

Let just say the members that share a same dorm with them didn't get enough sleep but luckily to the couple, they have no schedule at the next day.

That is my first time writing that scene tho so apologize in advance if it it's bad :( I hope you enjoy it. Stream Ready to Love so we can give sebong more throphy! The next shot will be the last request from her. I'll try to come up with new idea as soon as I can babe! Hope you enjoy this <3 I'm still not good in making smut. I need to admit, I do read but just don't know how to write.