chancheol (attention)*

It's been a long time since I make a chancheol shot. This is one of my fav ship!

And this is for my girl. I love you baby, I hope you have time to read it despite your busy schedule!

carat9teen, my shot for you love. Don't give up. I'm always here for you <3

==================================

Chan start to get bored. He is rolling his body back and forth, sighing as often as he can, trying to get someone's attention. He look at the boy who still focusing on his phone. Chan know he shouldn't come but he miss his boyfriend so much and he actually have a practice with his team but he skip it. Lately, he have been too busy practicing for his dance competition and that make him stress and he really need his boyfriend's attention on him. He badly need to get pampered and love, so he decide to skip the practice and come to meet his love. But, how unfortunately he is, that boyfriend of his had promised his friend, wonwoo to play game or something gamers thing do. Chan don't really play game and when he said not really, he means; never. He even come without telling his boyfriend which lead him laying on Seungcheol's bed, rolling like a loner stone.

Chan start to get annoyed and upset. Does that game is more interesting than him? Does Wonwoo is more important than him? At first, Seungcheol be like; just give me 30 minutes and I am all yours or whatever sweet nothing he assured Chan but it's been an hour already!

Soon, Chan burst "hyung! It's been a hour! Will you not pay attention to me anymore? Does that game and wonu hyung is way more important than me now! I want to spend time with you since it may be the only time I can be with you before my competition which is 2 weeks from now and..," Chan don't know why he cry but he did. Maybe it's because he's stress. Maybe because he's frustated. Maybe because he just miss Seungcheol so much. His schedule is too tight, he barely see the elder. He know seungcheol still love him, still care of him. His boyfriend always text a good morning and a good night for him. Always cheering up for him. But that is not enough "I know it's my fault to come without warning. But..Ugh. forget about it," Chan wipes his tears away as he grab his thing and head to the door.

"Wait, Channie," Seungcheol quickly grab the younger's waist, "I'm sorry. It's my fault. I know you have been too busy and we barely met now. I should have pay more attention for this cute boyfriend of mine," Seungcheol apolgized, kissing Chan's shoulder "I miss you. Don't go. I will tell wonu that I need to call it a day, ok? And we can have a date today. Shall we buy an ice-cream? It's quite hot yeah?"

Chan turn his body, facing his boyfriend as he wrap his arm around Seungcheol's neck "I miss you too," he said, pecking Seungcheol's lips which the elder grin happily. Chan is never be the one who start any movement, not even a hug since he is too shy "But I'm too tired with practice. Can we just stay at your room. Watch movie from your laptop and be on your bed and sleep"

Seungcheol smile "sure. Let's take as much rest as you want. You deserve it. My cute boyfie,. I'm proud of you, love" Seungcheol said as he kiss Chan's forhead.

I'm sorry it's quite short. Hope you enjoy it, bub. I love you. You deserve all the happiness in this world.