jihancheol (don't leave us)*

Yeah I'm sorry most of this is Shua XD

It's not a continuation lol

==================================

Jeonghan is spooned comfortably by Seungcheol on their share bed. Their American boyfriend just not there, at the dorm, since he is in Vernon's home at the moment. Eventhough Jeonghan hate skinship when sleeping, he and Seungcheol; who usually the one who cuddle with Joshua to sleep- miss the youngest so much, resulting them in such cute position.

They both stilll so deep in sleep when a loud sound of knock, following a series of impatient hyung woke them up.

Both males slowly open their eyes, sitting up with a grunts, annoyed that their beautiful sleep got disturb. They look at each other with a frowns before start climbing down the bed as the calling become a whines and crying sound now. What had happen actually? They don't have any schedule since it's Chuseok and the company let them rest. So what did they want?

Seungcheol open the door to see all of the members, except Vernon and Joshua of course, gathering at the door. All with worry and scared espression. The elders frowning, confused.

"What's wrong?" is seriously Seungcheol's mistake since they all suddenly start to talk at the same time. DK start crying. Hoshi stunned at his place. Jun panicking and so does Mingyu.

"Okay everyone calm down. 1 by 1. Wonwoo and Hao tell us what happen. Hoshi go out for now and take some air, you need it now. Woozi please take Jun, kyeom and Gyu to the kitchen and give them some water. They are panicking. Maknaes, go and wait at the living room. We will go there after this," Seungcheol commands while Jeonghan just stand there with a raised eyebrow. Too confused on what happen.

After the others start walking away Wonwoo start "Joshua hyung go on an unexpected hiatus"

Seungcheol deepened his frown while Jeonghan just stare, trying to disgest what actually happen "Wonu, Joshua and Vernon are spending time together. It's Chuseok holiday. Is this a joke? Cause it's not funny-"

"No hyung, look," Minghao said, reaching for his phone in his pocket, searching something before shove it to the elder.
They raised an eyebrow as he saw Joshua's sweet smile with a shocking tittle on the top of the pics

"Joshua Hong the Member of SEVENTEEN Go On Unexpected Hiatus. Confirmed by HYBE and the singer himself"

"Who the fuck write this!," Seungcheol burst in rage as Jeonghan take the phone from Minghao's hand, scrolling down the article "I swear I will sue th-"

"It's not fake hyung. They even use HYBE name. You think they will joke on things like this? Josh-"

But Jeonghan quickly cut Wonwoo off "seungcheol look" and they both read. A screanshoot of Joshua's handwriting letter from Weverse saying he will go on hiatus for awhile for his mental health. He even hope Carats wishing him to get well soon but they didn't see it anywhere.. their name. Seventeen's name. Didn't mentioning any members.

Mental health? He is suffering on a mental illness? What actually happen? They don't know that and they are boyfriend! They are a member!

"Where is he now? Where is Vernon? Call them home now!"

"Already. Vernon is on his way. But Joshua hyung not," Wonwoo said with a sad sighs.

"What do you means?"

"Joshua hyung is gone. Worst, he said Shua is heading to America and some people even have seen a photo of him at the airpot"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan's eyes widened. Horror look completely shown on their face.