cheolsoo (not alone)*

Before, I decide to not add a ship that I already make as a full book. But cheolsoo moments at the end of hitorijanai mv make my heart skip in joys. So here it is.

In which, what even happen to your arm, your soulmate will get it too. Then, if you touch your soulmate for the first time, you'll get a light electric shocked.

But jisoo feel so worried with what happen to his arm that apparently from his soulmate.
============================
This thing had going on for two years now and jisoo seriously want to ask about the other well-being. He suddenly have tempted to ask after two year try to ignore it. He is so worried about this as what his soulmate done have become more frequent lately. Before, he just feel it for 2-3 times a week but now it happen almost everyday.

"Just asked shua-hyung," his friend, jun said.

"But I don't know if it's okay or not to ask. What if my soulmate think I'm such a busy body and start to hate me?," jisoo replies.

"But you are so worried sick now, hyung. It's unhealty. It's like you have take part in his problem too. Problem that have nothing to do with you. I also sure that it is okay to ask the person. The person is your soulmate anyway. Plus, if your soulmate don't want to worry you, he/she will not do that on their hand"

Maybe jun is right. Maybe his soulmate do want jisoo to worry 'bout him.

That night, jisoo sit on his chair, both of his hand on his desk with a pen in his right fist. Once again, he hesitated but after take a deep breath he began to write.

Hey, are you okay? (Jisoo)

No reply. No nothing. Moments pass before something appeared, skip the boy heart a beat.

Hey! Oh, you are my soulmate! Wait, are you writing to me because I'm hurting you by cutting my arm? I'm so sorry (soulmate)

Yeah, I ask because I can feel the cutted. It didn't hurt me though, I just feel it. But I just wanna know if you are okay or not. I'm worried about you (jisoo)

Oh, I'm so glad it didn't hurt you. Sorry for asking, I don't really familiar with this whole soulmate thing. Uhm, this weird and awkward but (soulmate)

Suddenly, the words end there. Jisoo frowns. So he decide to add

Hey?(jisoo)

Look, you clearly can see how messed I am. How weak and phatetic and ruin I am. It's obvious that I'm not suitable for you. Not a good person and soulmate for you. Look, I'm sorry I seem like selfish but I want this to be the end of our interaction. Our first but also last conver. I know this is unfair but this is for your own good. I think you are a good person and I didn't deserve you at all. I will just make you as mess up as I am. (Soulmate)

Hey hey. Slow down
What are you talking about? I didn't say anything abou-

Suddenly something appeared on his right arm

I'm sorry but just leave me alone (soulmate).

Hey! (Jisoo)

No reply

Suddenly, everything become so quiet. He suddenly feel empty. Jisoo sit there, mouth gaping, eyes widening, feel completelydevasted. Never ever cross his mind that the conver will end like that. Never even he thought that his soulmate asked him to left him alone. That his soulmate didn't need jisoo in his/her life. Suddenly his sight become blury and he feel a tear running down his cheeks. Jisoo touch his cheeks, shocked that he is actually crying. W-why am i cr-crying?

He might not feel sad but his soul is. After all, the person is someone that destined to be with him for the rest of his life. His soulmate. Yet, he got rejected. The thought just make his soul more sad, the tears keep running down his cheeks, heavily now. He feel his heart aching, his body trembling now.