cheolhao [Care]

So, as you know, our precious Hao got injured but because of his love to us,he still want to join the promotion. Get well soon, Minghao.

Req: JNSHUHAA-

In which, Hao got injured and cheol is worry for his boyfie
============================
"Hao, are you okay?," the said boys got bombared with such question from his members who live at the same dorm with him as soon as he step into the room.

"I'm okay guys. Don't worry too much. I still can walk though it hurt a bit but I'm fine. The doctor said I just need to lessen my movements," hao reassured the member's worry as he make a step to the nearesr couch. But before he can make any step, a pair of strong arm lift the boys ul in bridal style. Hao who is too shocked by the sudden action quickly wrapping the person's neck for support.

"Ew Hyung, there's no need for you to act all romantic in front of us,"Seungkwan complains as he fake a gags.

"Oh, Seung-Haeng-Seol," mingyu teases, fanning himself while grabbing tightly on joshua's arm who chuckling by Seungkwan's remark. Wonwoo just look at them with a small smile.

"Gosh, Shut up. I don't want my baby to hurt himself more," Seungcheol rolls his eyes while the blushing hao just look at the other with a shy smile. Seungcheol turn to cute boy in his arm "Do you want to lay on the bed or you wanna stay at the coach first, baby?"

"Uhm, at the coach first. I want to talk something to you a-and hoshi hyung and jihoon hyung too. Can you call them?" Seungcheol nods as he walk to the coach, "Kwannie, can you be a dear and call the soonhoon?"

"Ewww," Seungkwan make a disgusted face "why do you talk to me like that? Sure I can call them but ugh, that gross hyung"

Seungcheol rolls his eyes again as he place Hao carefully on the coach, This Jeju boy. I just trying to be nice, bitch.

"Do you want any drink, love?"

"Yes, uhm, plain water please," Cheol look at the boy with a smile, nodding a bit before walk to the kitchen.

------------

"Hao!," Soonyoung shout as he step into their dorm.

"Slow your voice down, Kwon," Jihoon snaps which make The said  boy pouts but of course, Jihoon being the Jihoon he is, just push the hamzzi boy aside. But Soonyoung pouts didn't last longer as soon as his eyes land o the youngest chinese boy on the coach.

"Woah, Hao. Why do you wrapping like a burito there," Sooyoung laughs while the other just smile at him.

"This? Ugh Seungcheol hyung js being extra. I just ask for a water but she bring me this blanket as well and wrapped me with it. I don't even know why he stuffed some plushies here too and why my novels is here as well. It 's not like I'll sleep on this coach? I still can walk to my room after this. And this is seriously unnecessary," hao shakes his head, done with his own boyfriend. Hao look so soft right now which is the reason why the members laugh cause Carat will never see the thughao they know got pampered like this from Seungcheol.

"Hyung, you are so extra," jun complains, smile still on the lips as he sit near the injured boy.

"I just want him to be all comfy, okay? I can always put all this back at their place later," Seungcheol pouts but got unbothered by the members except Hao that give him a small smile before turning to jun.

"Hao, are you okay? Is it hurt too much now?," jun always act like a big brother to hao. Highly because Hao is from the same country with him and he's younger than him so have have those sense of brotherhood with the scorpio boy.

"I'm okay, Jun hyung~ Like what you said, Cheol hyung is just being extra," hao complains which make jun smile. He secretly love how Seungcheol pampered Hao like that. He even more happy when he know the two are in a relay cause he know Seungcheol is a good, reliable guy. Seungcheol is one of the best person he ever know.

"Anyway, I want to talk the the leader line," and so, the unit sit closely to him "like what i said before, I still can move so, I want to participate in this comeback, please"

"NO! I won't allowed you to get onto the stage until you fully recover baby. I'm not allowing you as the leader and your boyfriend," Seungcheol rejects it immediately.

"But, h-"

"Hao, I'm agree with cheol hyung," Soonyoung, as the leader of perf team interjected "It's for your own good"

"Hyu-"

"Hao, listen to us. It's the beat for you-"

"NO!," Hao screams, startled the other "You guys did not understand me! You guys think I'm too weak, right?! You guys arw a meanie!!!," hao, forgetting his injured, trying to walk away with a stomp which of course, affected the injury.

"O-ouch," hao cries, scrunching down, holding his ankle.

"Hao!," and with a blink of eye, the youngest chinese boy is lifted up by his own boyfriend. Hao who still upset trying to push Seungcheol's away "Put me down!"

But of course, Seungcheol being the strongest among them didn't budge at all which make Hao stop several minutes after that because of exhaustion and tiredness after going to hospital.

"I'll bring him to the bed," is the only thing Cheol said before walking to the said place.

Hao quickly rolls his body at the opposite way, facing the wall as soon as Seungcheol put him down on the mattress.

The elder than feel a pang of pain as he heard the boy's cries.

"Hao," but the boy ignored it. Seungcheol released a soft sighs before climb on the bed, laying beside his cute boyfriend. Seungcheol wrapping his arm on the younger's waist. Chin on to of the chinese head, legs wrapping the other and luckily, his boyfriend did not push him away.

"I refused cause I don't want you to hurt more, my love. Looking you hurting hurt me more. And who know what will happen on stage?," Seungcheol softly whispered the reason.

"But this is our first korean comeback this year! I want to be on stage with you guys. Please, hyungie. I promise I will take care of myself and I know you'll be there to me. Pleaseeee," and who is seungcheol to resist the boy? Call him whipped cause that who seungcheol is.

"Fine. But please, if it hurt too much, stop everything you done and tell the members next to you. Eventhough we are in the middle of the performance, got it?"

"But-"

"No but love"

"Fine," minghao murmurs softly and the sadness now had been washed away. His lips break into a smile before he snuggles closer to his boyfriend.

"Now, baby," Seungcheol tightening his hold on the boy "let sleep okay? And please please please take a lot of rest so you can recover fast"

Hao hums, eyelids getting heavy and heavy. Make the boy fall in sleep with Seungcheol's warm hugging him.

Let's hope Hao recover as fast as he can. Please stream on Ready to Love as well!!! Our goals is 8M in 24 hours!