minchan [servant]

Req: bunnyyeona

Kim family take a boy named Lee Chan home.

=======================================

The moment Mrs. Kim step down from her car, everyone's head swift toward him. Some boys start amaring her while the girls keep greeting the beautiful woman. Some look at her with jealousy and some in admiration. Mrs. Kim greets everone that greet her nontheless. Eventhough she's a married woman, that didn't stop her from getting all the attention. She always remind humble toward everyone which make her more loveable to the people in the town.

That morning, just like other morning, she walk around the town to have a talk with the people there. That is another reason why all of them are so fond with her.

While she was walking around, she suddenly heard a crying sound come nearby. Curios, she start to search where it come from to see to see a young boy, maybe in 7 or 8 years old crying alone, face buried on his laps, emittinf a faint crying sound.

Why is he crying here? Where is his parents?

"Hi," Mrs. Kim scrunched down, eyes clouded with concern and curiosity. The boy lift his head, still sobbing, eyes looking at her with fear.

"Don't be afraid," she said with a very soft smile "I'm not a bad person. My name is Kim Hye Ji. May I know what your name is?"

"I-I'm lee chan," the boy answered groggily. The boy have a very cute face and Mrs. Kim can't help but cooed at him.

[A/n: Attacca Chan is hot but I still want to baby him. He's our maknae anyway 🥺🤚)

"Hi Channie," Mrs. Kim turn er voice to bevome more cheerily "May I know why are you crying?"

"Uhm.. I.. am hungry and s-scared," hungry? How long have he stay here?

"Where is your parents, Channie? Let me bring you to them," she offered..

"I.. I don't know. I don't even know uhm where am I right now. M-my mom bring me here last night. I was asleep in the whole ride so I don't know way back home. She said to me to wait in here so I wait," Mrs. Kim's heart was broken into million pieces hering that. So the mom left him all alone here? What kind of parents did that to their child? To their own son?

"Channie," she put his hand on the boy's knees "do you want to come to my home with me? I will give you lots of foods"

"B-but mom said we can't walk with a stranger," Chan said.

"I am a good person.  I also have a son, you can be friend with him," she try to convinced to little boy. There's no way she gonna leave the boy here, all alone and hungry.

"But if my mom come back here? She will be shocked to see me not around"

"Oh sweetie. It's okay. I will ask my friends to wait for your mom here, okay? But until she come back, I will take care of you"

*****

10 years had passed and Chan had accept the fact that his mom will never come back though he really hope he will meet her someday and asked why does she left him all alone at that night.