minwonchan [fix]

Req: bunnyyeona
I think I need to apologize in advance. I'm sorry this is late. Enjoy hehe. Oh might gonna tell this too. Please read the author's note I left between the story and don't assuming things.
T

his is a pure love story. Keep that in mind.

======================================

Being in love and loved by two prince is hard. Chan don't know how the hell he got into this situation but here he is. Well of course falling in love is fine but the problem is the princes hate each other. Chan don't know why but everyone know that they are just can't stand each other. It's not even helping by how obvious they're in expressing their emotion and feeling. But honestly, Chan actually can see that Prince Kim Mingyu want to be friend with Prince Jeon Wonwoo but the older keep giving him a cold shoulder.

Putting that aside, it's funny to see them trying to win his heart, Chan do feel bad though. He feel like he just adding a fuel on the already flamming fire.

At first, Chan thought it was just a competition between them and he just want to play along with it since why not. But the two actually really have crush on him, both have confessing their feeling to him. Chan for sure not believe all this but he can't deny the fact that he too had fall in love with them. Of course Chan never tell his true feeling at the princes, he gonna let them wait for the answer and honestly, Chan don't even know until when will he make them wait.

Maybe until those two make up? Maybe.

Chan hope this will be as easy as his hyung's relationship. His hyung, Jeonghan is peacefully in a realtionship with both Seungcheol and Joshua and he need to admit that they are cute together.

Just then, an idea popped on Chan's head. He can use the advantages of their feeling to him to make them both fix anything between them cause eventhough they seem like hating each other, the sexual tension is sickening there. Chan giggles on that, oh why does the two princes are just like an open book. So cute.

"Chan!," someone yelled on his ear make the said boy startled. Because of reflex, Chan can't help but accidently point the hose in his hand to those person, wetting the person.

Chan gasped, his eyes bulged out as he see who that is "oh my your highness, I am so sorry" Chan let the hose go down from his hand and try desparately to wipe the water away from the person's body like it can dry the already soaked clothes.

"Ah it's okay," Jun said, wiping his face "I'm sorry for startling you" He open his eyes to see an almost crying Chan "woah calm down kid. I said it's okay"

"But still," Chan said with a teary eyes "please don't kill me," he begged.

Jun rolled his eyes, now, he regret joking around saying he will kill the boy in front of him if he can't do his job right.

"I will not, so stop. I don't know how to comfort someone," Jun said, pushing Chan's hand away. Jun sighs seeing the boy still have a teary eyess on him. Geez why can't he take a joke?

"If you are sorry, help me go and take a towel and a watermwlon please, I want to eat it now"

Chan nodded before running to Jun's room. The prince chuckles "it's really fine though. It's a hot day anyway"