wonhui (be my soulmate?)*

Wonwoo have an ability that is he can see a red string that connect the soulmates. Its an ability that he got from his mother and everyone in school know that. Though its bcs he's the one that tell them but of course, his schoolmate didnt believe it at first but after wonwoo prove it by telling them that their principal, Mr. Kim Namjoon is their teacher's, Mr. Kim Seok Jin soulmate, yeah, you do the science. But theres only one thing about it, he dont have any soulmate. He need to find it by himself. But who? Of course the person that have no soulmate, silly. Either the one that their soulmate had died or if they got rejected and this can happen if both of them willing to break the mate bond.

But that is a rare case. No one really reject their soulmate maybe at first but love usually will always found it own way. Especially to the boy in front of him now. The boy that he have a crush on for long time. But of course this boy have a soulmate and the sou.m happen to be his bff.

Wonwoo didnt want to tell him cause a)he love this boy and b)his bff himself. But wonwoo cant lie. He dont want to lie bcs even if his bff like that, this boy mean so much to him and he dislike the idea of lying to his own crush. Phatetic. Whipped. That is who wonwoo is.

So wonwoo told, "your soulmate is minghao, jun. Xu Minghao"

Jun cant help but smile more brightly because jun love minghao. He have a crush to the chinese boy before this asking thing. And this seriously bring him up to the moon. Strike two bird with one stone.

"Thanks wonuuu," the boy grabs wonwoo's body to a tight hug "you are the besttt".
Wonwoo dont know why jun thanking him but what he know is his emotion are mixed with happiness, sadness and anxious.

"Im going to find minghao, byee," wonwoo can just told jun that he should stay cause he and hao have a meeting at that place and hao just happen to be a bit late but he let jun run away. At least that give some time for him to talk things out with hao.

He wait for another 2 minutes before the waited boy come and sit in opposite side of him, but hes not alone, of course, wonwoo know this. The guy behind him is mingyu. Minghao's crush. Yeah, you read that right. Minghao love mingyu with all his heart and wonwoo know that the feeling is mutual. But its not a problem like wonu's. Mingyu dont have a mate. His mate has died years ago.

"Hi, hao, mingyu," he greets, sound bitter. Dont take this to th wrong way. Wonwoo have no problem with mingyu, he know that that kid is so kind and all, but, mingyu love hao. Wonwoo love jun with all his heart but if jun's happiness is with someone else, he will try his best to help his crush.

"Ok, hao. I see you later, ok?," mingyu ruffled hao's hair softly and wonwoo can see the fondness in mingyu's eyes and so does hao. This is suffocating.

Before hao can say anything wonwoo blurt "your soulmate come to see me"

Minghao's eyes windened, knowing exactly what wonwoo try to said "so,, did you tell him or her?"

Hao is wonwoo's bff but he never ask who his soulmate is, hes not interested anyway "its a he and yeah, i tell him"

Minghao whines, frowning a little "Hyunggg you do know that i love mingyu, not my soulmate"

"I know hao, but i dont want to lie and he is your soulmate"

"Well, you said we can reject out mate right?," the question caught wonwoo off guard. He is a bit happy but he hate that thought. Knowing jun will be broken as fuck, make him sick."hao!"

"Hyung, listen, i fall for mingyu. I love him, i found my home, i found my happiness with him. And my soulmate? Knowing that i cant love my soulmate will just broke the boy. Not only him, but also me. Dont you understand hyung?"

Wonwoo sighs "i understand but..just..talk this thing out with your soulmate ok? Dont run away"

Hao nods "anyways, who is my soulmate?"

"Minghao!!," both of the boy flinchs, looking at where the sound come from. Then they see the panting jun "him," is the only thing wonwoo said before he gathers all his thing and walk away, straight to his house.

------------------------

After taking a bath and finish his lunch, wonwoo now is panicking alone in his room. He have been searched for it at his clothes, his bag but theres no sign of his phone.

Shit, i left it in my locker. Great,, wonwoo. Just great.

"Mom, im going to school. I left something there," wonwoo shouts from the door.

"Okay hun," the mom shout back from the kitchen "bring the umbrella too. Its raining heavily outside!"

Oh? Its raining? Huh, didnt notice that, and thats when he heard the loud thumping come from what he suspected is the thunder. Wonwoo quickly take the umbrella and storm out from the house, afraid the mother will change her mind.

--------------------------------

The walk to the school back is full with stuggle cause now the strong wind team up with the heavy rain. He sometime need to stop for awhile just so the wind will not blew his umbrella away. Wonwoo release a sigh of relieved as he see his school. As he walk nearer, his gaze land on a figure, a boy one, squatting under the rain, beside the school's gate. Wonwoo stunned as he realise who the boy is and when he heard the sobbing sound.

Junhui.

After staring for a minute, his brain finally functioning back. He pratically run to the boy and wothout any doubt, cover the boy with his umbrella, now letting the rain dropping in his head. Startled by the sudden lost raindrop, jun looked up.

"W-wonwoo," and the said not can see that jun is crying, even with his wet face. He know its a combination between the raindrop and also the tears, plus, jun can see how red and puffy the latter's eyes at that moment. He then realise that the red string is no longer at his pinky finger. Jun and Minghao end it. Funny, that also when wonwoo realise that he madly in love he with this boy is.

"Junnie," a wave of over protectiveness wash wonwoo's body.

"H-he reject me, wonwoo," jun broke down once again, hurting wonwoo at the moment too. He is so in love with jun. He want jun to be his. He want nothing more than just showering the boy with love, with his love. Want nothing than protect the boy.

Its now or never.

"Jun, i love you. I really love you and seeing you in this state hurting me"

Jun stunned. None of his muscle can work. His brain cant process what the boy said. "H-huh?"

"I know you are not my soulmate but now, you dont have one too and so do i. I really love you, junnie. I dont know when does this feeling bloom but what i know is i for you. I fall for your cheekiness, i fall for your lovely manner, i fall for your smile, i fall for your eyes, i fall for the entire you, jun. But i never tell anyone cause you cant be mine but now, junnie..do you want to be my soulmate?"

"B-but," wonwoo's heart sink "i dont know if i.. love you too wonwoo," jun blush at the sudden bolt confession.

Wonwoo smile, "then what if we give it a try?"

Yup, i seriously break all the soulmate rules haha. Oh, and i dont read back and im sorry if theres any mistake. I will go back here later and fix it.