Dk x yuju (my angel)*

Happy CARAT day! Dk is the only member in svt i ship with other gg member. Actually, i do ship jeonghan with sowon but not as hard as dk x yuju. Btw, this is only a ff ok? No hate.

============================

Do you guys ship chancheol? Do you guys ship jihan? Do you guys ship junhao? Do you guys ship minwon? Do you guys ship soonhoon? Do you guys ship verkwan?

Well, be thankful bcs your ships are real! Hey, hey wanna ask..who do you think that help this boy with their love life? A cupid, right? But,, who the cupid is? A guy who have wings on their back, naked torso and seem like only wear a short pant and have a love arrow? Well, sorry to crash your hope but no. The real cupid in our life is our parents or our friends. They are the one that help us. But for Seventeen, they only have one. Try to guess who is he? I give a hint, he have a really handsome face with gentle features, sharp nose, big sparkilng eyes and smile that bright your life more than the sun. Yes, he is Lee Seok Min. This guys speard love. He help the members. He make the ship come true and make them and us feel happy.

So why does he is on the swing now, alone, when its a couple day? He help the member but where's his? Is he regret helping them. Of course not. He just feel a bit sad and well, alone. Of course he have us but we are fan.. no more, no less. Yes he have friends, the members but its different. Your friends are not your lover, especially those who taken.

Sighing, he look down to his shoe as he slowly rocking his body back and forth. Suddenly, a pair fo legs stand right in front of him. Seokmin stares at the white shoes before his eyes slowly make it way to the person's face. There, stood a beautiful girl with a white dress. She have a really long hair, big preety eyes and look like an angel. In her hand, shes holding a flower.

Seokmin frowns "is this for me?" He asks as the girl motioning him to take it

"Yes, it is for you," and seokmin swear her voice is one of the melodious sound his ears ever heard.

"But, i dont think we know each other," seokmin said, still being cautious.

"It just a flower, nothing to be afraid with," she said, still keeping the smile "but if you still doubting me," she countinue "mt name is choi yuna but everyone call me yuju and this is Acacia Rose. It means first love," she said cheekily.

 It means first love," she said cheekily