junhao (pygmalion)*

"Hey Hao, let's hang out together today! It's been so long," Hoshi excitedly said, he jut get his paycheck the day before and decided to spend it with his friends, Jihoon and Minghao.

"I can't, hyung. I want to go home early today," Minghao rejects politely, gently packing his stuff into his bag.

"Aww why not?," Hoshi pouts "you always go back to your home like you have a lover waiting impatiently for you there, you know," the words from hin receive a hard nudge from Jihoon "watch your mouth Kwon soonyoung"

"What if I do?," Minghao said, giving them a soft smile before walking out of the scene, leaving Soonyoung with his mouth wide open.

°•°○●°•°

Minghao turns on all the light. It's been a year since he started living all by himself. His parents have left for China ever since. Hr admitted it's a bit lonely in the first few months, but then he starts getting used to it.

Minghao grabbed some goods for him and also a drink, stuffing his growling stomach before he walked to the bathroom, cleaning himself. After everything was done, he made his way to his art room.

Turning on the light, Minghao smiles as he sees his own beautiful art, standing proud in the middle of the room.

"I come again," Minghao greets, "but of course I am. This is my house after all," he said before giggling.

"I'm getting crazy Wen Junhui. Are you real? Are you only a dream? What I only know is I'm falling in love. Have you heard about pygmalion? It's a greek myth where the sculptor falls in love with his own creation. It sounds crazy, I feel like a madman myself sometime, but I really fall in love. I hope you are real. If not, I am willing admiring your beauty forever and ever," Minghao said to his own painting.

°•°○●°•°

"So, who is his lover? Why aren't you as shocked as me?" Soonyoung asked. He and jihoon are currently at mcdonald, just finish watching the movie.

"There's no need for you to know, soonyoung," Jihoon coldly answered.

"But pleaseeee, I am so curious," the other boy whined.

"I said there's no need for you to know. Just wait until Minghao tells you, if even he wants to tell you. If don't then let him be"

"Jihoon, I'm threatening you. If you don't tell me, then I will wear tiger related things to school every single day. Be it clothes, pants, cap, bagpack, you know I'm capable to do it," Soonyoung huffed.

"Easy, I will not walk with you," jihoon smirks, "pretending to not knowing you is easy."

"Then I, I uhm," Soonyoung gave up after a few seconds, not knowing what else to do, so he just pouted, blowing his cheeks.

Jihoon, who sees that can't stop himself from smiling. Oh, soonyoung surely can be so cute at time, and he can't resist that.

"Fine, if I tell you, you promise to never tell anyone else and never mention this to Minghao," Jihoon's words crack a smile on Soonyoung's face, nodding excitedly

"The lover that Hao meant is his own art. I found out when I came to this one room that thought is his his art room. It's a painting of a stunningly beautiful looking man. I asked Minghao about it, and he said that the man named Wen Junhui. He is a man who came into his dream a few months ago for a few nights. Usually, every night, we will always have a new dream, right? Even though it's the same person, the event, the place, the time will always change, but his dream of this guy continues like a full story every night. He fell in love with this guy, and somehow, he said the guy was already in love with him. Minghao found it weird and creepy at first, but he gradually start use to this boy presence in his dream. Right before Minghao wants to confess, the guy never comes into his dream after that. Minghao waited for another few nights, but he never came back. He don't want to forget this man, so he paint him and, until now, admiring his beauty and their love story," Jihoon explained.

"Woah, that sounds like a drama or a story in a novel," soonyoung admits, " I hope this Jun guy is real."

"Me too, and I know Minghao wishing for that every night,"

[A/N]
This is my first ff after 2 months,I hope you like it ♡ Happy pride month, everyones:)