juncheol [don't love too much]

Req: JNSHUHAA-

Jun love too much. Who know, what he love the most is also the cause of his death.

==================================
It's Jun's first year in collegue when he fall in love. It's happen just like the clíche story you always read in novel.

Despite the fact that that is his first year in collegue, it also the first year at Korea and he get in month after. He was so lose to find his first class since Pl3dis is a really big building. As he wandering around, didn't aware with his surrounding, he accidently bumped onto someone. Resulting the gemini boy to land on his ass with his books flying around him.

"Oh, my. Are you okay?," the person asked with a concern voice.

"Yeah,I'm okay," Jun answered, quickly pick up his books since he's too late already. He can see the person's hand helping him from the corner of his eyes.

"Here, let me help you get up," the person said, giving his hand. Jun stare at the hand and as his eyes trailing up to the person's face. He awed. He awed at how unreal the person look in front of him look. His heart beating fast. He feel like the world have stop and so does the time. After good few minutes, the person spoke, bringing him back to the world "hey? Are you seriously okay?"

And that's how Jun fall in love with a boy named Choi Seung Cheol. A cute handsome sophomore who help him. But, no one should know about it. No.

°•°○●°•°

"Junnie?,"  startled, the said boy just stunned at where he kneeled. His heart beating fast, know too much whose voice that belong to. Jun quickly wiped his tears away eventhough he still hiccuping.

"Hey, Junnie? What's wrong?," Seumgcheol asks softly, now kneeling in front Jun who hiding his face in his arm. Jun didn't give any respond,making Seungcheol sighs.

"Jun, please, I just want to help you," seungcheol persuade. But the other remain silent.

"Junnie, please. I'm begging you. I need you to tell me so I can help you," that bring pain to Jun's heart. Will you still want to help me if you know my feeling, hyungie?

Frustated, Seungcheol have no choice then lift the boy's face with a slight force. Jun who didn't expect that can't do anything. He close his eyes.

"Junnie, who did to you?," seungcheol asked with a harsh voice, full of anger. Well, who wouldn't? The precious boy in front him have his eyes bruised with a cut on his upper lips. Jun whimpered, scared with the harsh tone. Seungcheol who realised it quickly appologize "I'm sorry. Are you ok? I didn't meant to frightened you. Are the bullies bullying you again? I swear their life will end-"

Jun shaked his head desperately. "N-no. Don't," he whispered.

"We can't let them do this to you Junnie. They will certainly do that again," seungcheol said but Jun just shaked his head again, slowly. Too tired at this point.

"Please" jun's voice is so shacky and sound so tired. It scattered Seungcheol's heart so much. He then pull the chinese boy to his embrance.

"Oh, Junnie. I don't know why they do this to you. A sweet boy like you didn't deserve this," the words make jun cried again.

"Shh, shh," seungcheol draw a circle on jun's back in attemp to calm him down.

"You didn't deserve this, junnie. It's okay. Please tell me you if they do this again, ok? Or at least please inform jeonghan or shua or wonwoo or soonie or hoonie. We all here for you. I love you. We all do," and I love you more than just a friendly love,hyung. Will you still come to me like this if you know how I feel? Will you still be my knight in shining armor if you know I'm gay? If you know that I really love you?