meanie (humph)*

This is inspired by Pentagon's humph. But ofc the story line is not 100% based on the lyrics and mv. I just get the idea while streamimg it. So, the song is actually about "don't come near me bcs it's forbidden. You are not allowed to cross the line" but the mv is about the shorter member fight with the tallest member. It's a cute yet cool song.

But in which, mingyu have a misunderstanding with wonwo
============================

Wonwoo had been looking for his boyfriend everywhere but he didn't see even a glimpse of him. At the kitchen, no. At their share room, no. There's no way the giant puppy go outside right? It's their off day. He sighs, must be the reason of yesterday he thought. Tired of searching (how can a taller guy like him can hide anyways?) he decide to just ask seungcheol. Seungcheol will always know where is the member and if mingyu did go outside, he will tell the leader. That is the rule.

"Hyung," he called. The leader who currently spending time with both his boyfriends (jeonghan and jisoo), watching tv turn to him.

"Yes, won?"

"Have you see mingyu? I've been looking for him for 1 hour already. I try to call him too but he didn't answer it either," wonwoo confessed.

"Ah, Mingyu is out. I don't know if you notice or not, but seokmin and minghao also are not here too. They said something about 97' hanging out day since jungkook finally here at Korea," seungcheol explains.

"Oh," wonwoo bit his lower lips. But ningyu never go out without telling me. Is he that upset?

"You okay?," jeonghan asks, concernly as he look at wonwoo's frown.

Faking a smile, wonwoo replies "yeah. I'm okay. Sorry for interuppting you guys. I'm get going now"

"It's okay, wonu. Just come to us if you need anything okay?," jisoo said.

"Of course," wonwoo grins before walking away.

The 95 liners sharing a glare, don't know who to pity, for wonwoo who just want to be himself or for mingyu who just want extra attention espcially since it's their off day.

No doubt everyone know what happened yesterday. The mingyu guy is never quite in his feeling and the boy clearly express his upsetness yesterday. Of course wonwoo know the boy is sad and sure, as his boyfriend, he need to reassure the boy. Sighs. Seem like he need to wait then.

------------------------------------------------------
He look at the clock again, it's 2100 now and his boyfriend is still not at home. Of course he is worried sick now, unlike jun and soonyoung and jihoon. Minghao have text jun that he'll be late, so does seokmin to both his boyfriends, the soonhoon.

Yes, he sure mingyu is with them but he just can't stop worrying since his relationship with gyu is a bit off. He can't help than be more and more guilty. I shouldn't do that to him. Oh, my stupid self, why are you so selfish?

And now it's 2300. Every member minus the 97 had drift to the dreamland. But there wonwoo is, sitting alone at their bed, with a novel in his hand. Not like he can focus on reading though but at least, it distracted him a bit and the time passing faster. Is that good or not? Wonwoo don't know anymore.

15 minutes have passed and just as wonwoo decide to give up cause he is too tired now, the door open up, reaveling the boy he longing so much since morning.

"Gyu!," he greets happily but the said boy didn't even look at him, walk straight to his closet.

"Why don't you tell me you are out? Im so worried, you know," mingyu can hear the upsetness in the older's voice. Now he feel so guilty but he quickly shaked the feeling off. He push me away yesterday, why can't I do that too?

Without any words, he walk to their bed, laying himself, back facing wonwoo. The older look at him with a frowns and pouts.

"Mingyuuu," he try but the taller guy didn't give any reaction.

"Mingyu please don't ignore me," mingyu heard how the olders voice shaking, broken by his ignorance. He bit his lips, hard. This is his punishment. You need to be more tough, Kim mingyu.

"Mingyu," mingyu stunned as he heard the older sobs. It's the first time, the older had express his sadness cause even him, his own boyfriend, never heard the boy crying before. Something that he looked up at the older but also something he try to break from the older. He is proud by how strong wonwoo is but also worried about it. But now, the boy is crying and it's because of him.

"Mingyu, please talk to me. I'm so sorry," wonwoo cries, nothing saddened him more than mingyu, the love of his life ignoring him like that. Hearing the cries, mingyu turn to wonwoo and quickly hug the older tightly. Lettting the boy cry on his chest. Wonwoo who are both shocked and moved by it, just crying harder.

"Ssshhh sshhh. Don't cry, my love. It's okay, shh,"he rubs the boy's back.

"I-I'm sorry about yesterday. I-I just want an alone time for awhile. Y-you know I'm an introvert and add the busy schedule we have for this pass weeks really make me stress. I..just want some time for myself to gain back my energy," wonwoo confessed. Mingyu feel more guitly than ever. He is so selfish. He want wonwoo's attention so much that he forget that the boy need his alone time. He forget that wonwoo is that boy who love affection from him but also need his own room. That he and wonwoo is different.

"I'm sorry baby. It's my fault too. Like you I'm also stress and I forgot how both of us deal with our stress," and that's true. Wonwoo prefer be alone while mingyu just need more and more attention from his love. Wonwoo shakes his head, still think this is his own fault "It's true honey. I'm sorry I .. just thought you push me away cause you dont like me anymore. That you might think, be with me is such a burden. That's why I'm upset"

Wonwoo laughs softly between hus cry and mingyu feel so glad to hear that laugh "how can I ever not like you, mingyu? I fall for you since we are a trainee, you know that. I need my space not bcs I love you any less"

"I know," mingyu said. Wonoo wrappes the boy's hips with his hand. They stay at that position for a while. Enjoying the comfort and warm the other give.

"Hm, maybe you can just join me?," wonwoo suggest. "But I didn't do anything though. I just read my novel"

"Really? You'll let me?," mingyu distance himself, looking at his boyfriend with a sparkling eyes. There's nothing more he like than spending time with wonwo. His love.

"Yep, just no noise and I will always just read novel but maybe having you to snuggle with will be okay," wonwoo said "I'm just afraid you'll be so bored"

Mingyu shakes his head with a big smile plastering on his face "Nope! I can join you reading! I can read all the cooking magazines I still not read yet"

Wonwoo smile softly "we should talk about this before right?," he said.

"Yes, but it's okay. This is a phase where we start to know about each other more. Now, I'm tired, let's sleep"

"Hm!," wonwoo replies. Mingyu push the other closer, hugging the boy as they lay together, palying with the older's hair trying to coax him to sleep.

LMAO why do I think this have no sense at all? But yeah, whatever.