SNNDGO: What's that?

Sun Wukong:

Sun sat on the floor silently, using his clones to run around and do the housework. Keeping up with a child was hard, but cleaning up after one was even harder.

One clone was doing dishes and the other was picking up the toys that you had left laying on the floor.

Though he was listening to everything around him, he missed the sound of your little feet leaving your bed after your nap. You walked in the room he was in and gasped.

"Wowww." You cooed. "What IS that?"

Sun turned to look at you, making his clones go away instantly. He wasn't intending on hiding his semblance from you, but he most certainly wasn't intending on you to find out about them either. He wanted it to be a surprise, though that didn't last long.

"Oh..uh..." He cleared his throat and put a smile on his face. "This is my semblance!"

You looked at him with confused eyes.

"It's like a special power I can do."

You nodded and looked around. "Where?" you raised your hands up to strengthen your question.

"Where are they? They're right here!"

One clone tapped you on your shoulder, and right as you turned to look at it, the other one picked you up and swung you around playfully. You giggled loudly.

"See? I think they like you!"

You giggled some more, then stopped. Both clones looked at you, as did your father. "Mine?"

"Yours...what?"

"Sem...semelance." you tried your hardest to pronounce the word your father had called them.

"Oh, your semblance! We don't know yours yet...but we can find out when you're older. I bet yours is going to be awesome!"

Sun lifted you and rubbed his nose against yours.

"Love you, daddy." You smiled.

"I love you too!"

The clones group hugged you and Sun, and Sun knew that he'd have to bring them around more often.

Neptune Vasilias:

You looked out over your father's shoulder and stared directly at a small stand with a cart. Your eyes lit up at all the treats that displayed to you.

"Daddy." You interrupted your father, who was buying a new type of dust for his weapon.

"Yeah?" He asked you as he laid a hand on your back.

"That." you pointed to the old man beside the cart.

Neptune turned and looked at the man, who now waved at you from his spot beside the cart.

"What about that?"

"Look." you wiggled to get out of his arms, and eventually he set you free. You ran to the cart immediately and pressed your face against the glass.