NS swimming

Neptune Vasilias:

Neptune held you as he stirred the grits in the pot. You whined hungrily, wanting to be fed right at that moment.

“I know, I know, stop complaining.” He said, sitting you down and pouring you a hot bowl before sprinkling some cheese on top.

“Daddy.” you said.

“Yeah?”

“Bath!”

“Heyyoo!” Sun walked in the room. “What’s up?”

“Bath time.” you said, kicking your feet.

“No.” your father said quickly.

Neptune had found the papers that Scarlet and Sage had left before your party, and he was terrified as it was. His daughter was a fish fauna? And she had gills? How had he not noticed that before? When would she grow her tail?

“Aw, come on Nep, let’s bring her to the beach!”

“Absolutely not.”

“Please? It’ll be fun!”

“I said no!”

“Daddy.” you interrupted. He turned to look at you.

“Beach?” you asked.

He rolled his eyes, but soon smiled. He would have to love you anyway, even if it meant letting you in water.

“Fine.” he huffed, and brought you to your wardrobe to change. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled.

It was so cute! Why didn’t you ever wear it before?

“Are you ready?” Neptune asked. You nodded, took his hand, and drove to the beach.

Once you got there, you ran straight for the water.

“(Y/N) NO!!!” Neptune yelled.

You dove in, your head going underwater completely. To your father's horror, you didn’t come up. He saw you swimming though, which only raised his anxiety more. 

You could breathe underwater?

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Sun Wukong:

Sun looked at you as you slept peacefully in the hotel room. He was so happy that you were with him on the trip that he couldn't contain himself, and he woke you up.

"Daddy." You whined, rubbing your eyes and yawning.

"Come on! We gotta go in the water!" He yelled.

Sun pulled you into the closet and changed you into your bathing suit.

You looked at it in awe and smiled when Sun picked you up.

***

You arrived at the beach soon after, and Sun sat you on the ground. You grabbed his hand and waddled over to the water. He held you and waded in.

You kicked your feet in the water and splashed. Your father scooped up some water and poured it on you, allowing you to get used to the temperature.

Then, he let you go, and helped you swim around.

At the end of the day you had a sunburn and a big grin.

🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵🐵

Up next is

Ozpin
Glynda
Ironwood
And Qrow