ST Swimming

Salem:

Salem watched you from your crib and smiled. You were always asleep, and she wondered if that was normal for a child. After all, she had never had one before.

Your chest rose and fell with each breath you took. A calming sense of love drowned her, and she lifted you to cradle you in her arms.

"Good morning." She hummed and your eyes fluttered open.

You yawned. She kissed your nose and walked you to the bathroom. She ran you a bath and let you play.

In the meantime, she chose you a bathing suit. It was summer, as humans called it, and it was hot all in her palace. So what better way to keep you cool than to let you go swimming?

Yes, she had a pool, and she never used it before. But now that you were here, she had to let you try it out.

So she grabbed you from the bath and dressed you quickly.

You played with the ruffles in the mirror and grinned at your mother

"You're beautiful, (Y/N)." She said, and you grasped her hand as she began walking.

Your little legs couldn't keep up with her, so she lifted you and sat you on her hip.

She reached the pool eventually. The water was a crystal purple color, see through but definitely tinted. You sat in the shallow end and splashed. She stood still and watched you as you did.

"Mommy!" You called. "Mermaid!"

She chuckled. "Yes, baby, you are a mermaid."

Her heart felt whole again, and pure. Why did you have this effect on her?

And why didn't she care? Why didn't she shrug you off or kill you right then??

Because she loved you. And this love was stronger than any emotion she had ever felt. Even all the hate, anger, aggression. This was stronger, and this would last forever.

She would make sure of it.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Tyrian Callows:

Tyrians giggle was the only thing you heard. It was dark and cold, and adrenaline pumped through your body.

"I know where you're hiding, (Y/N)....Gotcha!" He screamed, and the sound of blankets being ripped echoed through the tight closet you sat in. You held your hand to your mouth, trying not to breath too loudly.

"Not there, eh?" He giggled loudly again.

He would find you eventually...and when he did....

The door was swung open, and he grabbed you. Then, he tossed you on his bed.

You laughed uncontrollably.

"I told you I'm the best at hide and seek!!" He jumped on top of you and held your legs into place as he tickled you.

You couldn't breathe! When it started hurting instead of tickling, he jumped off, and danced around the room. You followed his lead.

"Let's go swimming!" He said, and began tugging at clothes in the dresser you both shared. He pulled out a two piece bathing suit.

He allowed you to dress yourself this time, and laughed when you stepped out with both legs in one leg hole

Finally, after he had fixed your bottoms, he held your hand and stepped out of the room.

You climbed on his shoulders.

"HAKUNA MATATA!!" He screamed, and he danced around the halls.

You bounced and giggled.

"SING IT (Y/N)!!"

"IT MEANS NO WOWWIES FOW THE WEST OF YOUW DAYS!" You cried.

He laughed and picked you up. You giggled as he dropped you. Your whole body was surrounded by water, and he crouched down with a wide eyed crazed grin on his face. You came to the surface and smiled.

"That was perfect swimming, dear!" He clapped and giggled. "Do it again!"

You seam under the water and bobbed back up. He laughed and clapped again.

🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂🦂

Hey guys, sorry it's short. I'll be adding Tyrians here too, so if you get an update then this is where it's at!

Question of the day: if the fruit peach was a person, what would she look like?