Kali and Ghira

Finds you:

Kali looked outside from her balcony. It was incredible how the night stars could form masterpieces on the darkest nights. She stared in wonder at the tiny balls of fire. As she did so, she heard a small cry from the woods. She sat up straight and looked around. No one else was out there with her. But the cry grew and grew, and a shiver went down her spine.

"Ghira." She called. "I think-"

"I hear it too." He interrupted feom the doorway.

She sighed a breath of relief.

"Maybe we can-"

"I'll have guards investigate it."

He walked away, and she smiled.

Later that night, the guards brought a swaddled up baby to Kali. She looked at it, then Ghira, and a sly smile formed on her face.

"No, we are NOT keeping a child!" He huffed.

"But-"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!"

In the end, Kali's baby fever earned her a new daughter named (Y/N).

First words:

You looked at the large man in front of you. He stared at you as well, and both of you were silent. Not a single word was shared between you two, and suddenly, you leaned forward.

"Daddy!" You squealed.

He chuckled and held you in his overly large hulk hands.

High fives and kisses:

Ghira and Kali were having a silly argument that Kali would win--Ghira knew that but fought anyways--and neither noticed the baby girl on the couch. Finally, she hit him on the head with her tray and walked out with a smile. He looked at you with a sad expression, and you crawled over to him and kissed the top of his head. He smiled and held you close to him.

First steps:

Kali held you gently as Ghira tended to his work. She sat you in her lap and stared down at her cup of tea. Everyone had accepted you, except Blake. It's not that she didn't like you, she just didn't know about you. How could Kali tell her though?

Ghira sat down across from her and noted her creased brows. His large hand rested on her arm as he gingerly stroked it with his thumb.

"Whatever happens will be okay." He smiled.

She knew he was right. He had never lead her astray before. She had every reason to trust him. She just...she just couldn't. This was something that had to be thought out. You couldn't just call up your only child and say: "hey yeah guess what you got a sister k seeya bye."

It would end in a lot of confusion, and Kali wanted things to go smoothly. It was only a matter of tume before the peace would be broken. Would you be okay without then if it came down to it? If it was only you and Blake, would you still be loved and cherished?

Her thoughts were torn in half by you leaving her lap. She watched as you carefully walked over to Ghira, who looked at you with wide eyes and open arms.

What would Kali have to worry about? Nothing would stop the loving family.

Not even Adam.