Junior

Finds you:

Junior walked down the streets beside his club as he was searching for a man that was causing a giant fuss. Junior groaned lightly as he realized that no one was around. Slamming his fists against a trash can lid, he sighed. It would only cause more work for him.

A shrill cry made its way to his ears, and he looked at the direction it came from. No one was around. Then he realized. The trash can.

He opened the lid hastily, only to finad a baby girl inside. He lifted her out of the trash can and looked at her beautiful (E/C) eyes. Tears brimmed the edges of them, and his heart shattered. For a small baby, you had been through a lot.

"Guess no one's here to take care of ya, huh?" He asked as he looked down at you.

Muck matted your (H/C) hair, and he frowned. Who were the parents he had to whack with his bat?!

"Guess you're stayin' with me." He nodded before going back to his club which also happened to be where he lived.

First words:

Junior sighed deeply. Getting you to eat was more difficult than wrestling the blonde from a few weeks ago. Food was all over the floor and his suit, and he highly regretted his choice to try and force it to you. You looked up at him with a grin. He mocked your grin and frowned.

"Daddy." You whined.

He looked at you with a shocked expression. You giggled and clapped. He sat still, completely stunned at your action, and you kept clapping.

High fives and kisses:

Junior watched you carefully as yiu sat on the counter of the club. It wasnt open yet, but you two were still relaxing in the building. His thoughts were shattered by a shrill cry. You no longer sat on the counter, but you were laying on the ground instead. He gasped and picked you up quickly.

"Daddy!" You cried.

He held you and patted your back soothingly. He pressed a soft kiss to your forehead, and you returned the gesture.

First steps:

Work. Work work work. (Workworkworkworkworkwork) Thats all that Junior could think about. You, being his precious daughter and all, worried for your father. So when he collapsed on his bed instead of pulling you from your play pen, you got curious.

You unhooked it the way you saw him do it and walked over to him.

"Daddy?" You asked sweetly.

He looked at you, then shot up quickly. You were walking!! He held out his arms, and you ran into them without hesitation.