Oscar Pine

Finds you: (hes like 12)

Oscar looked around his field. It was a bit messy and dry from the lack of rain, but the plants were growing steadily. His family was inside, and he was left to do the work. He still loved them, however, even if he did most of the work.

A woman in a brown cloak walked over to the gate surrounding his field and tapped on it gently. He looked up at her and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Her face was hidden by the hood on her cloak, all except for her mouth, and she was rather tall, though the young boy paid no mind.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"What's your name." She demanded an answer.

Her tone was strong and controlling, and it wasn't a question by her voice tone. He stuttered for an answer.

"M-My names Os-Oscar." He replied.

She handed him something wrapped in a blanket and nodded. He saw her lips form into a small smile as she pulled her arms back.

"Well, Oscar, my name is Amber." She said. "Take care of her for me!"

She walked back to a horse that he hadn't previously seen, and she rode off. Oscar looked down to see a beautiful baby girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He inhaled deeply and his eyes were wide.

"A-Aunt, HELP!" he screeched, running back into the barn to find his aunt.

First words:

Oscar sat infront of you with a serious look on his face. He glared at you and stared into your eyes. You giggled playfully.

"Hmmmm." He hummed. "You will NOT get the best of me."

You giggled and clapped.

"This is NOT funny, (Y/N) (M/N) Pine." He warned.

You picked up the plate of food that he had been trying to feed you for the past hour and threw it at his face. The bowl fell to the ground, and the baby food splatted his face and hair. His expression turned to a dull and dored one.

"Really?" He asked.

You clapped and nodded.

"You've been doing that for the past hour now. Try something more creative."

He wiped the food from his face and groaned. He would have to take a serious and long shower after feeding you, and he would have to use extra soap...AGAIN.

He sat another plate of food in front of you and you picked it up. He snatched it from you quickly and held it away from you.

"No." He said.

You giggled loudly and grabbed a spoon from the highchair.

"Noooo..." He said again.

You threw the spoon, and he moved his body to the side to dodge it.

"Hey! I said no!" He complained.

You laughed again.

"No." You mocked.

His eyes widened and he smiled.

"Good girl!" He cheered.

You smiled brightly at him and grabbed the plate of food that he put back on your plate before throwing it at him again. He sighed and leaned his elbow on the table to use his hand as a chin rest.

"I give up with kids."

High fives and kisses:

Oscar smiled as you handed him the wooden hoe. You had been helping your father out with gardening, and already you knew what to use and when. He handed you a pack of seeds and carried you in the position of superman to let you drop the seeds in the holes he made. Then, he used his foot to cover the dirt back up again.

It had been this way since you could talk. He would let you help, and you would do your best to help. It was a win-win situation for him, anyways. By the end of the day, you'd be so tired that you couldn't even talk, and he gets the work done quicker.

Finally the day was over, and he brought you back inside. He washed his hands and helped you wash yours, and he sat beside you on a bale of hay.

"We worked hard today, (Y/N)." He smiled.

He lifted his hand, as he did every day, and you high fived him. Tomorrow would be the same way, luckily.

First steps:

Oscar walked to the farm carefully. As he walked, he turned every which way. His eyes darted from side to side, and his mouth hung open.

He had heard a growl from outside, and he was worried about his plants. Not only that, he had you inside, and he didn't want you to get hurt. Grimm covered the area he was in, and that only made his anxiety worse.

You crawled to the door and watched your father step gently on the ground. In a flash, he was pinned under a huge wolf looking thing. Even though you were little, you knew that the wolf was bad.

You cried out for your father, but he didn't hear you. Neither did the Beowolf. You stood up. It was now or never, and your father needed you!

You grabbed a heavy piece of machinery and aimed it at the Beowolf. Slowly, you stepped forward.

Your legs failed under the weight of the machinery, and you tossed it aside. A large stick was at your feet, and it was taller than you. You grabbed it and stood up. This wolf was going down!

Slowly, you made your way over to the wolf. Oscar whined at the sight of the wolf, though neither of them noticed you.

As the Beowolf bent down, it revealed its neck. From watching many movies of Huntsmen and Huntresses, you knew that any patch of skin that didn't have armour was a go spot.

You stabbed it and fell back. Oscar stood up the moment the Beowolf fell backwards. The Grimm clawed at the stick, and Oscar took that as his chance. He ripped the stick from his neck and stabbed it repeatedly.

The Grimm had disappeared into thin air and Oscar looked at you. He grabbed you and hugged you close before chuckling.

"You're gonna be a huntress. Aren't you?" He asked. "As long as you come see me every weekend from the Academy, I'll be fine with it."

You smiled brightly. "Okay daddy."