Yang first birthday

Another chapter coming your way!
************************************

Yang smiled down at you as you shoved a piece of bacon in your mouth. You smiled back and hugged the stuffed animal in your arms. She held your hand and sat on the bed. You gave her your toy as she began to dress you up. Then she curled your hair and did your nails.

“Happy birthday, baby.” she whispered.

You giggled and jumped up, a clear sign that you wanted to be held. She picked you up and walked down to the cafeteria. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, and you were fine with that. At breakfast, you just played with your stuffed elephant. Even during the day nothing happened. You were babysat by Ozpin, then by Oobleck when your mama went to the store.

Still, nothing happened.

The moment she came home, however, she stripped you of your lounge clothes and slid on a skirt and t-shirt.

She seemed to be in a rush, which just wasn’t like your mother. She was usually laid back and careless, now she looked like Aunt Weiss when she didn’t do her homework done by 9 on the dot. What was wrong? And the weirdest thing, she put your swimsuit on under your outfit! Who did that?! Swimsuits are only for swimming! Why wear one if there wasn’t any water to play in!?

“Come on, baby, we gotta hurry.” she cooed as she put ribbons in your hair.

She strapped you on her motorcycle and took off.

You looked up in awe of all of the city lights. There was blue and pink and red and green and white and yellow and silver! You had never seen anything like it! She slid in a mansion driveway and Weiss was waiting for you with a yellow box. She held your hand and led you through the door. It was dark in the room, but strings of blue lights lit your path. She set the box on a table with more boxes. When you got to the backyard, a large pool with orange glitter  caught your view. Many people from the academy's were there, and they all cheered when you stepped through the glass doors. Yang swept you up, tore your outfit off, and threw you in the pool. You landed with a splash, yet came up giggling. Blake held on to your waist now, and Yang dived in after you broke the surface. She took you in her arms once more and kissed your cheek. Ozpin, who was in a black shirt and swimming trunks, handed you a slice of cake.

Yang put you up on her shoulders as you ate your cake, and Ozpin took the plate when you were done with it

Yang put you up on her shoulders as you ate your cake, and Ozpin took the plate when you were done with it. Weiss tossed a float to Yang, and she pushed it away. Loud music filled your ears as she floated on her back and set you on her stomach. You smiled at her and moved your arms to the music.

Let’s just say, class was canceled the next day since no one was there to be in class, nor teach it.