LPO Swimming

Lionheart:

"Come on, (Y/N)! The pool will be closed soon if you don't hurry!" Lionheart smiled and grabbed your hand as you carefully walked down the steps

Your arm floaties left your limbs out by your side at an awkward angle, and you suffered from a severe case if messy hair. Lionheart laughed at your appearance and gave a quick kiss to your forehead before carrying you across the rest of the sidewalk. You kicked your legs in the air and giggled.

He let you go mid air, and you flopped in the water.

"Daddy!" You whined and giggled at the same time.

He laughed and lifted you from the water before dropping you again.

You splashed Lionheart with a giant wave of water. He pulled his feet back in shock.

"You little-"

He jumped in the water and lifted you above his head before tossing you gently across the water. You splashed in and kicked water at him. He laughed and chased after you.

You did many laps in the water, but eventually he caught you. You shrieked and pulled away.

"I've got you!" He roared, and he began tickling you.

"Stop!" You laughed.

Finally he did, and you both sat in the hot tub beside the pool. Summer was always fun.

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

Port:

"Come on, (Y/N), swim to me!" Port said, his voice strong and independent

You paddled your arms and kicked your feet, but you went under instead of forwards. Port rushed to you and jerked you up from the water, breaking the cold surface onto his bare stomach.

"I said swim." He frowned.

You coughed up water and gasped. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You know, back in my day if you didn't know how to swim then they threw you in the water! You would be dead by now." He said. "No one would help you."

"Ah, blphhh." You nodded.

"Glad we're on the same page. Now." He sat you on the edge again.

"Swim to me!" His voice changed to strong and independent again, and he watched as you paddled and kicked your feet, but only went under again.

He frowned once more and jerked you up.

"Young lady...you're helpless."

"Ah."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Oobleck:

"Come on now, if you don't hurry then we won't get there in time!" Oobleck rushed you out the door with a straight face. He locked his door behind him, lifted you, and zipped over to the train.

"Where going?" You asked, looking up at the green haired man who held you in his lap.

"We're going to the beach, (Y/N), so just sit tight, and we will be there shortly." He looked away from you as the train began moving. You rested your head against him.

Your eyelids drooped and you couldn't lift them up again. You felt so sleepy.

***

"Get up, get up! We're here!" Oobleck shook you a little, and you popped up.

"Beach?" You cooed.

"Yes, the beach." He said, and he held your hand in the air as he walked behind you through and off the train. You dropped down into the light and warm sand.

You let go and ran. You ignored your dad's calls and the people around you. Your focus was the water. You wanted to be like Ariel from The Little Mermaid. That was your favorite.

You splashed down and looked at your legs. To your disappointment, they hadn't turned into a tail. You whined and splashed.

"I-Its alright!" Oobleck tried. "You're just fine!"

He gave a nervous chuckle to the people around him.

"Tail!" You cried. "ARIELLLLL!!" You howled loudly. "ARIELLLLL!!"

"Ariel isn't here right now!!" Oobleck tried even harder. Suddenly you began laughing.

Oobleck looked at you in confusion. How did you switch so easily?

"Oh, Remnant." He complained.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

I'm sorry this took so long. I've been working on many things. But here's the question of the chapter:

Which Ruby Rose's outfit did you like better?

A. Vale
B. Mistral
C. Atlas
D. Beacon Pajamas
E. Alternative outfit (Slayer)
F. Dance outfit
G. Beacon uniform
H. Patch home Pajamas

This will help me determine something important!! I'll show the final results as soon as I finish them!

On an important note, I have been deleting A/Ns and merging chapters together to make room. So yeah...maybe we won't need a second story. It just depends on how all this turns out! I love your comments, please feel free to participate in the Question of the Chapter!