RSW SWIMMING

Robyn Hill:

Robyn came in the house from work rather early, and you stood up from your blocks to run over to her. The babysitter stood up and smiled, then grabbed his phone and walked out the door. Robyn lifted you and sat you on the couch before taking off her scarf and hanging it up on the coat hanger.

“And how was your day?” She asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee, as she normally did every evening after work.

“Blocks!” You smiled and giggled.

She chuckled and patted your head.

“I heard that some of the girls found a swimming hole on patrols. They’re hanging out in it right now. What do you say? Wanna go?”

You allowed the words to flow to your head, processing each letter. Then, your eyes widened, and you smiled brightly at her.

“SWIMMING!!” You cheered, and you stood up and ran into your bedroom.

Robyn followed and sat her coffee on the dresser by the door. Then, she flipped the light switch on.

“Which bathing suit do you want?” she asked, and she pulled open the drawer on the very bottom of the dresser.

You dug through as you sat on your butt, and finally you pulled out a floral one piece.

"Good choice, love." She said, and she dressed you in the bathing suit.

You laughed as she walked down to the swimming hole. When you could finally see through the brush, you saw the Happy Huntresses diving and talking to each other.

"Robyn!" One of them gasped, and Robyn sat you down.

You ran over to one of the girls, and she lifted you easily.

Robyn stripped herself of her cover-up and dived into the water, then she reached over to grab you.

"Here, (Y/N), do it like this." She said, and she showed a diving motion with her hands.

You jumped in with your legs straight, and you floated to the top after your head went underwater.

Robyn pulled you up and cheered, as did the other girls.

"Good job!" The girls cheered.

You giggled and clapped along with them

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Summer Rose: