MT, J, AB, K&G Swimming

Malachite Twins:

"Miltia, let's go wake (Y/N) up." Melanie begged.

"I don't know, Melanie, she might cry."

"So?"

"Let's take her with us then." Miltia decided, and she walked into your nursery.

You sat up when the lights came on. Then, you jumped up. You were ready to go.

"Come on." Miltia said, and she lifted you from your bed. You sat on the floor as she got your bathing suit.

 You sat on the floor as she got your bathing suit

"Junior needs us at the club." Melanie said, walking in.

You got dressed quickly and the three of you filed out of the apartment. Together, you walked down the street and in the large building.

Junior nodded at the girls. The lights were bright and the music was loud, but you didn't mind. You had been there enough times to have gotten used to it.

Melanie walked over to the hot tub and gently stepped in, then she grabbed you and let you paddle around.

You had also been in the hot tub plenty of times. This time was no different, except your aunts had a glass with yellowish clear bubbly liquid. This was the stuff that made them giggly.

"Aunt Mel." You said.

She looked at you and smiled.

"And this," she bragged to the man beside her. "Is my niece (Y/N)."

"I'm Adam, Adam Taurus." He smiled and picked you up. You had a bad feeling about this guy.

◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽◾◽

Junior: