Harriet Bree

Finds you

You looked around you, only seeing big black shadows of animals surrounding you. There were lots of wolves. You didn’t mind though, and you lifted your hand up to grab one. They, however, sniffed you wearily, not wanting to get hurt. Once they realized they were the threats and not you, they stood beside you and waited.

Where there’s a child, there’s a mother.

Your mother, however, had used you as bait so she could run, and right now she was telling Harriet Bree all about what happened. Minus the fact that she basically fed you to them.

“You have to help my baby!” she cried.

Harriet agreed, and that’s why she was walking through the woods. She found the Grimm circling you, and she dived in to help. That’s what heroes do, after all.

Once she had saved you, she brought you back to your mother. Something struck her as odd. She wasn’t acting as concerned as a mother should. Instead, she seemed annoyed.

Harriet didn’t hand over you over, and when the woman made a grab for you, she backed up away from her. There was no way she would let someone like that have you.

And that’s how she got a daughter named (Y/N).

First words.

Harriet had you bouncing on her knee as she looked at her scroll, not paying much attention to whatever you were doing. You were playing with a string, not paying attention to what your mother was doing.

Marrow lifted you and bounced you on his hip, singing a song while laughing with you. His tail wagged excitedly, and he quickly grabbed it from making any more movement. 

“Give her back.” Harriet said, reaching for you.

“No.” marrow stuck out his tongue.

“Mommy!” you cried, wanting to be with her again.

She grabbed you smugly, leaving a shattered Marrow who was determined to get you to be his buddy.

First steps:

Harriet watched you run around in your walker and laughed. It was about time for you to be walking anyway, so she should probably try and help you. So, she lifted you from the walker and placed you on one end of the room. You didn’t whine or cry, instead you stood up carefully and walked gently down the hall to her. Harriet stood stunned, amazed that you could walk so well.

First birthday:

Sorry I'm lazy today, I'll do better tomorrow