SNNDGO finds you

Neptune and Sun were out for the day when a man walked by them, yelling at his infant for crying. You were small, extremely small, you obviously hadn't had anything to eat for a while. He quickly turned you around to spank you. An infant for being hungry. Before his hand came anywhere near you, Neptune caught the man's arm.

"You can't hit her for your mistake. You haven't fed her." Neptune pointed out.

The man turned red with anger. "Fine!" He screamed in Neptune's face. "If you know so much, kid, then why don't you take her! She's annoying!" He pushed you into Neptunes arms.

"Umm, sir, I didn't mean-" before Neptune could finish, the man stormed away.

Sun walked up to Neptune. "Wow! Finally got a girl in your arms!" Sun joked.

"Shut up!" Neptune yelled, his face gone completely red.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Sun Wukong:

Sun was on a ship, trying to avoid the officers for a little bit for stealing food. He walked down the side of the ship, his hand running across the banister. Many couples and children were around him, but one couple had set their newborn into the ocean and watched her float away. Because Sun was a kind heated faunus, he jumped down and grabbed the basket before it could float too far. Looking down at your (H/C) hair and precious (E/C) eyes, he couldn't think of a single reason they had to get rid of you.

"If they didn't want you, fine! I'll take you!" He yelled at everyone on the ship.

A couple looked at him, then you, then him again, and started walking over to him.

"Nope, sorry. Not I'm the mood to hear complaints!" Sun laughed and pushed them away with his tail.

He then jumped on the top of the ship and began playing with you. You grabbed his fingers and giggled, then you grabbed his tail. He couldn't wait to let you meet the others. He smiled to himself as he realized he became attached to you already.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

NDGO:

Nebula walked carefully down the streets of Vacuo. Her team had been extremely busy, and she had nothing more to do. Though Vacuo could be a safe place at times, all of the kingdoms had their faults, and she didn't want to be a victim.

As she walked down the streets that were filled with laughter, she realized that her money was gone. A young boy ran ahead of her, and she recognized the wallet in his hand as her own. She took off after him, yelling at him to give it back.

As he rounded a corner, so did she, and she realized what had happened. He was squatted beside a baby girl, and her heart broke. He wasn't stealing because he wanted to, he was stealing because he had to. He had to take care of a baby. His baby sister.

He leaned against the kid and Nebula slowly walked towards him. Tears were dripping from his eyes, and he hugged the baby closer. She squatted in front of him and gently scooped her arms around you. She lifted you, but the boy didn't stop her.

"I'll take care of her." Nebula said. "I promise."

He nodded, tears still running down his face, and ran off. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Well, welcome to team indigo, (Y/N)." She whispered.