Cinder first steps

Cinder and Torchwick sat in his office. They argued back and forth over who got to do what during their next robbery. Alas, Cinder fot her way, and there was no heavy lifting for her. She and Torchwick got ready to go. You crawled over to her and cried, lifting your arms up in an attempt to get her to hold you. Emerald pried you off of her.

"It's okay, it's okay." She whispered, trying to calm you down.

Cinder left, and you jumped out of Emeralds arms. You ran over to the door she walked out of, leaving Emerald shocked at your motions. All you wanted was your mother, and now she was gone. She was coming back, of course, but you wanted her right then and there. Emerald called Cinder, telling her everything.

Well. You got to see your mother after all.

Sooooooorrrrrry!!! I was gone all weekend and i jad so much homework and stuff so its been a while but now that im in social studies i can finally updaaaaate. Crappy chapter i know but please dont hate me im trying my best with a daily mental breakdown so yeah. Haha love yall. Also yandereloves has a really good yandere story. Shes new here so send her your love! She will be updating so many more stories i swear but for right now she has one that is a yandere bully x reader so go check her out. Loves!!