Neptune first birthday

Yes yes I know I suck balls no need to remind me but I love y'all and had to deal with EXTREME drama at school and I got a boyfriend who is a princess so I've been taking care of him😂😂I still love him though. Add a major project due, a few MORE injuries, and there's what I've been doing instead of writing stories. I'm here now, and I shall feed your desires my readers. On my other profile PLEASE request because no one is and it's hard to write when you have nothing to write on that story so yeeaaahhhhhh

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
Despite being Neptune's daughter, you loved water. It was your favorite thing to play in. Whether it be in the tub or the sink, you adored it. No one really knew why, and no one really noticed the small slits forming in your neck.

No one except Scarlett, of course.

Perks of being the favorite uncle: you notice a lot of things.

Scarlett noticed your more frequent requests for "Bah Tie", which translates to "bath time". Longer baths meant more time to play, and no one ever payed much attention.

Now, on this special day, Neptune had left you with Scarlett. Sage was to set up the party, and Sun and Neptune went out birthday shopping. For you, of course.

So here Scarlett was, slowly sliding your outfit on to get a better look at the weird slits. The outfit was complete:

and a pair of white converse completed it

and a pair of white converse completed it. As you stared down at the shoes, Scarlett ran his finger across the edge of one. You shivered, but then looked up at him and smiled. He snapped out of it and smiled back.

"Bah tie?" You asked.

Scarlett shook his head. "Not now, honey." He lifted you in the air. "Don't you look so pretty?"

You smiled and clapped.

You had been told about this "birthday", yet you had no idea what it was going to be. Maybe you could have bath time then.

Sage burst through the door with a bunch of papers in hand.

"I FOUND INFORMATION." he said, and slapped the papers on the desk. "Fish fauna only spawn their gills at a young age."

Scarlett gasped. "A fish fauna.."

"More could show up depending on the type of fish she is." Sage continued. "Like markings, scales, or even-"

"The ability to turn her legs into a tail." Scarlett finished.

"Mhm, that's what I found."

The two looked at eachother as if they found the answer to cure cancer.

"Neptune's gonna fre-"

"No he won't find out." Scarlett interrupted.

First secret between Uncle Scarlett, Uncle Sage and you? Of course they weren't going to give this up! This could be something life changing, and it would be important that it stays a secret for a while.

"Okay, party?" Scarlett snapped out of the daze he was in. "Cake and everything?"

"Yep!" Sage got the hint and continued. "Everything's ready!"

You looked down at the girl on the paper. She had a beautiful tail, and you wanted one just like it.

"Mine?" You pointed to the girl, and Scarlett shoved the papers off of the desk.

"Nope!" Scarlett sat you on the desk before walking to get a cute bracelet from your collection that he and Sage added to every time they went out shopping.

You still saw the girl, except this time she had legs. But how? That's weird. Only Ariel could do that.

Scarlett picked you up after putting your bracelet on. Then, he carried you out to a taxi. You cooed at the man driving, and the man smiled at you. He had nice orange hair and green eyes. He looked like the man that your daddy fought! How exciting! Maybe you could be friends with him too!!

He dropped you all off at a house with a bouncy house in the back. Then, you were changed into a swimsuit.

The first thing your eyes met was a VERY BIG cake with your name on it.

Before Scarlett could grab you, you had already taken a handful of it and shoved it in your mouth

Before Scarlett could grab you, you had already taken a handful of it and shoved it in your mouth. Then, you took off running, only to be picked up by your father.

"Daddy!" You squealed, wrapping your arms around him.

He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Hey there princess."

He allowed you to open one box before the party began. It was a big blue unicorn with a mermaid tail.

Best.
Birthday.
EVER.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
Mk so im gonna do halloween ones, and then closer to christmas imma continue those too. Im a slacker i know. Dont be like me kids!