high fives and kisses Pyrrha: 6 monthes

You and pyrrha were sitting on her bed, watching Jaune and nora play a video game. So far, Nora was winning, and Jaune whined.

Pyrrha giggled, which made you burst out into laughter. Jaune didnt mind though, because he knew that you meant well. He contiued to play, even though Nora was suggesting he give up.  You giggled every time jaunes avatar would get a punch in on Nora's avatar, but you would clap when noras avatar punched Jaune.

Finally, after multiple battles of jaunes tears and complaining, Nora won. He stood up.

"How did you beat me?" He questioned, and Nora just smiled triumphantly.

"I praaactice!!!" She said.

You clapped, and Jaune sat down on the bed beside you and Pyrrha. She set a hand on his shoulder.

"You just need to try harder, Jaune." She said.

You felt bad for Jaune. He tried, and still lost. But, what could a little girl like you do? Thinking that you should make him feel better, you leaned close to him, and pecked his cheek. Your mother had done that to you multiple times, and it always made you feel better, so you thought that it would make Jaune feel better, too. He turned a bright shade of pink.

"Awww, thanks (Y/N)." He said.

You giggled and clapped, and your mother just laughed as Jaune smiled at you, kissing your cheek back.