Cinder Birthday

Okay so first off y'all are seriously so sweet like I felt my self confidence go up a bit and it made me so happy. Am I honestly pretty guys? I don't feel pretty, but it means a lot to me that you guys think so! Anyway, here's Cinders kid!
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Cinder looked down at you as you held on tight to her leg, slapping your hand against it. She smiled and giggled, then lifted you in her arms.

"It's almost your birthday baby." She said. "Aren't you so cute? You'll be turning one!"

You clapped and giggled, and she turned to Torchwick.

"Send Neo dress shopping, now."

Torchwick nodded.

***

Neo picked you up from your crib the next morning. You turned and whimpered, wanting to sleep some more. Neo hugged you before stripping you of your bed clothes and putting a beautiful dress on you.

 Neo hugged you before stripping you of your bed clothes and putting a beautiful dress on you

You looked at it and frowned. As pretty as it was, it was heavy and long. The extra weight wasn't necessary, was it?

Torchwick walked in and lifted you, ignoring Neo who chased you while trying to put on your shoes.

Torchwick stepped on an airship that was decorated in red and orange petals and ribbons. Your mother stepped out from behind a wall with orange and red balloons in her hand. You squealed.

"Balloob!!" You squealed. Your mother giggled.

"It's 'balloon', (Y/N)." She smiled.

You stared at her with dead eyes and a blank expression before returning to your smile.

"BALLOOB!!!" You demanded. She handed you the balloon and took you from Torchwick. The airship took off, leaving you and your mother alone to watch the ground beneath you to disappear.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I need advice. I would like to cosplay, but I don't know the best makeup styles or stores or what and all I'd need... SOMEONE HELP PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE MORE EXPERIENCED THAN MEEEEE